Bodyology Online Massage Courses

All levels online massage courses, webinars, topics and networking. Join the revolution.

Online Courses

• Holistic Massage Diploma Course (Level 4)

• Introduction to Massage 'Taster' course

This course is taking place in ...

• Deep Tissue Massage Course

This course is taking place in London, United Kingdom

Love massage? Subscribe to news, new course & meeting!

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consetetur sadipscing elitr, sed diam nonumy eirmod tempor invidunt ut labore et dolore magna aliquyam erat, sed diam voluptua. At vero eos et accusam et justo duo dolores et ea rebum. Stet clita kasd gubergren, no sea takimata sanctus est Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consetetur sadipscing elitr, sed diam nonumy eirmod tempor invidunt ut labore et dolore magna aliquyam erat, sed diam voluptua. At vero eos

Face To Face Courses

• Introduction to Massage Course

One-day courses for complete beginners. Learn to give an effective & relaxing massage Thinking of taking the professional diploma course? Take this course as a free taster Practical hands-on teaching approach

• Professional Massage Diploma Courses

Top quality diploma course teaching the ‘real thing’ of becoming a master professional therapist Highly accredited by the Massage Training Institute, insurances and more Help with finding your first job. Nine months, part-time

• Advanced Massage Courses

Top quality diploma course teaching the ‘real thing’ of becoming a master professional therapist Highly accredited by the Massage Training Institute, insurances and more Help with finding your first job. Nine months, part-time

• Akiko Doran
    • Akiko Doran
      • Cristina Gri
          Cristina Gri commented on Wall post by Dror Steiner

Amazing idea!
          Miss you all guys, but it’s good to know that things are moving now and we’ll see each other soon!!x

• Dror Steiner
            Dror Steiner commented on comment by Lorraine Rawson

yes, will update students about the new procedure soon.

• Lorraine Rawson
              Lorraine Rawson commented on Wall post by Dror Steiner

Dror, should we now have a new consultation form re Covid? Also a cleaning schedule & temperature chart?

• Dror Steiner
                By Dror Steiner

yes, will update students about the new procedure soon.

• Lorraine Rawson

I much prefer face to face learning. Dror I think i have made an error on the survey re massage given & received, I've typed sessions rather than hours. I have given 28.25 hours and 6.75 received, apologies.

• Dror Steiner
                  Dror Steiner commented on Wall post by Dror Steiner

Thanks Lorraine,
                  Its interesting to have your feedback. I thought that you would prefer to learn together hence suggested webinar.
                  Its good to have your feedback now so I will implement it into a learning path that will be as good as possible.
                  Dror

• Lorraine Rawson

I agree Bhadresh, I much prefer face to face teaching in a classroom environment one of the reasons I joined this course.
                    Personally I find I learn better this way.
                    If we are now going to be doing this as webinars I would much prefer a prerecorded session so I am able to stop & start when suits, as I will now have many disruptions due to family life and all being home, plus if we were not feeling our best for whatever reason it makes it more flexible for all. If this was then followed by a shorter question and answer session with yourself Dror & perhaps student chat rooms, to ensure this gives us some time as a class, perhaps on a Friday as this would have been our scheduled class day(although I understand some circumstances may have changed).
                    With regards to the APP exam I think November is the only option out of the ones suggested, as it allows for the time we would have got to complete the course, plus this allows for the extra stresses/unrest albeit caused by the pandemic or other issues. I don't feel any of the other dates are fair dates with everything taken into consideration.
                    With regards to home massage, I do not feel comfortable inviting people into my own home, the only way I can see this possible is to do a pop up (gazebo type of establishment in my garden) whilst taking into consideration the new MTI & Balens guidelines into account. Therefore I think we are all very limited to how many massages we will be able to conduct safely to the mentioned guidelines.
                    Hope you are all well.
                    Best regards

• Dror Steiner
                      Dror Steiner commented on Wall post by Dror Steiner

Hello Bhardresh,
                      thank you for bringing this.
                      You have brought few issues. Let me answer one by one.
                      - preference to have a face-to-face rather than online: I am fine with this. I am probably give an option to postpone the course until we can do the face-to-face. What can not do, is to have a face-to-face NOW. For those who wants to keep the face-to-face, I will find solutions, but it will take time until I can offer such learning.
                      - Webinar vs pre-recoreded. As well possible. I think that some students like one or the other. I am not I could commit to recorded all the material, and then do the webinar when I show all the material. It will be probably do the webinar and record it, then extract only the teaching I am doing. I am working on improving the online teaching but I understand its not for all students style of learning.
                      - Split group: it will naturally happened. I will have to come up with few options, not only one. Each students will have to choose. So the group will be split unfortunately.
                      Again, thank you for raising those issues. Would be great to hear from other students.
                      Dror

Featured Users