Comments on Wall post by Araceli

Araceli
Araceli shared a link

Hi guys!

One of my clients bought this back stretcher (https://orthoflexics.com/products/orthoflexics-back-stretcher.html?setCurrencyId=5&gclid=CjwKCAjw3MSHBhB3EiwAxcaEu69Zfe2rIDvnveNx5_gJtzJawml5WgDvXrWVwPkol8ootK1GWllQNRoCTcAQAvD_BwE) for his lower back and asked me if it's good. I said I would ask here as I'm not sure about it - I guess it's not bad if you combine it with exercise, stretching, etc.
Could you let me know if you know about it?
Thank you!! :)

ORTHOFLEXICS Back Stretcher

orthoflexics.com

admin

• Dror Steiner
    By Dror Steiner

Good question Araceli,
    There are few issues with similar exercises or 'machines'. First, it might be good for certain people with certain back problem on certain time, but definitely not for all. Some people, their back pain will get WORSE if they use this advice, some will get better.
    A lot of those 'machines' also do not take into consideration in explaining how to fully use it. This may cause a problem.
    Now about this machine: We all have different lordosis in our spine. Some have more, some less. I don't know what is the best lordosis....Actually, this machine does not stretch the lower back (which is flexing the back) but it compress it...Bizzare, they didn't even get the name correct. It's just SOUNDS GOOD and good for sales...
    Hope this helps...

• Jerome Price
    By Jerome Price

I have to say I’m a sucker for things like this that say they’ll fix my problem immediately! But I agree with Dror, everyone is different so there are no absolutes!