Comments on Wall post by Dror Steiner

Dror Steiner

Hello Knee members! How are you? Anyone already gave a massage? How was it??
Also, I forgot to say but it might be a good idea to have one of the student as the group representative. This will ensure that all issues arise from the group can forward it to me in a formal way.
I think it's a good idea- without a group representative, sometimes students just talk about their needs, without me knowing about it...I would feel a lot better to have a group rep..But its up to the group. Dror

• Alison Jarrold
    By Alison Jarrold

Good morning Dror,

Just about recovered from all of the travelling! Yes I have given 3 massages already. Not quite got to grips with all of the paperwork yet. But that's just teething problems, I'll get it.
    A group representative could be good. Although I do think, we are all still getting to know each other. So choosing somebody everybody would feel comfortable approaching may be a challenge at the moment. That's just my opinion. Maybe we could all chat on weekend 2 and discuss it between the whole group?

• Dror Steiner
    By Dror Steiner

Yes, I try to reduce the paperwork...without much success. Some files are 'just for a read', some are more important. The consultation and massage reports are most important. Guys, let me now if you struggling and will call you.
    It will be good for all students to meet alone and decide on few issues. Shell we do that on Sunday morning next weekend?