Bodyology Online Massage Courses

All levels online massage courses, webinars, topics and networking. Join the revolution.

Online Courses

• Holistic Massage Diploma Course (Level 4)

• Introduction to Massage 'Taster' course

This course is taking place in ...

• Deep Tissue Massage Course

This course is taking place in London, United Kingdom

Love massage? Subscribe to news, new course & meeting!

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consetetur sadipscing elitr, sed diam nonumy eirmod tempor invidunt ut labore et dolore magna aliquyam erat, sed diam voluptua. At vero eos et accusam et justo duo dolores et ea rebum. Stet clita kasd gubergren, no sea takimata sanctus est Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consetetur sadipscing elitr, sed diam nonumy eirmod tempor invidunt ut labore et dolore magna aliquyam erat, sed diam voluptua. At vero eos

Face To Face Courses

• Introduction to Massage Course

One-day courses for complete beginners. Learn to give an effective & relaxing massage Thinking of taking the professional diploma course? Take this course as a free taster Practical hands-on teaching approach

• Professional Massage Diploma Courses

Top quality diploma course teaching the ‘real thing’ of becoming a master professional therapist Highly accredited by the Massage Training Institute, insurances and more Help with finding your first job. Nine months, part-time

• Advanced Massage Courses

Top quality diploma course teaching the ‘real thing’ of becoming a master professional therapist Highly accredited by the Massage Training Institute, insurances and more Help with finding your first job. Nine months, part-time

• Dror Steiner
      Dror Steiner commented on comment by Dror Steiner

Thank you! How are you? I have got few worried emails. Sorry! All is well. Look forward for some new webinars and...the real thing: meeting and finishing this course so you can help so many stressed out people and give them to confident of human touch!

• Hanna
        Hanna commented on comment by Dror Steiner

Hi dror, glad to hear you are well. Was worried given the current situation. Also sorry to hear you were unwell. Look forward to receiving your email x

• Dror Steiner
          Dror Steiner commented on Wall post by Hanna

Hello Hanna, hope you well. Sorry it took me that long to respond to your message. I will send an update to all students. Generally, there are two 'lines' or regulation, and they are both linked: the government and the Massage Training Institute.
          For Bodyolgoy to open, the following needs to happen:
          - government scrap the 2 meters distance.
          - government & MTI will allow schools such as Bodyolgoy to reopen and practice massage. This will happen with special causes and procedures.

I will send my plan later in the afternoon.
          I was unwell for some time (non Covid-19 related) but back into full swing.
          Best
          Dror

• Hanna
            By Hanna

Hi dror, glad to hear you are well. Was worried given the current situation. Also sorry to hear you were unwell. Look forward to receiving your email x

• Dror Steiner
            By Dror Steiner

Thank you! How are you? I have got few worried emails. Sorry! All is well. Look forward for some new webinars and...the real thing: meeting and finishing this course so you can help so many stressed out people and give them to confident of human touch!

• Maria Holden
            Maria Holden has a new avatar
            Maria Holden
          • Sylvia Dreiser Farnsworth
              Sylvia Dreiser Farnsworth has a new avatar
              Sylvia Dreiser Farnsworth
            • Lisa Trader
                Lisa Trader has a new avatar
                Lisa Trader
              • Dror Steiner
                  Dror Steiner commented on Wall post by Gayan Gunasekara

Thank you Gayan, I had few clients with psoriasis and massage really helped them. They were more confident with their body. Was quite amazing to see the transformation.

• Dror Steiner
                    Dror Steiner commented on Wall post by Dror Steiner

Good idea! I LOVE marketing. I have added this to the list!

• Chloe Rossi
                      Chloe Rossi commented on Wall post by Dror Steiner

Hi Dror,
                      Could we please cover marketing and promotion at some point as well? Thanks!

• Dror Steiner
                        Dror Steiner commented on Wall post by Dror Steiner

Sounds a good idea!

Featured Users