Bodyology Online Massage Courses

All levels online massage courses, webinars, topics and networking. Join the revolution.

Online Courses

• Holistic Massage Diploma Course (Level 4)

• Introduction to Massage 'Taster' course

This course is taking place in ...

• Deep Tissue Massage Course

This course is taking place in London, United Kingdom

Love massage? Subscribe to news, new course & meeting!

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consetetur sadipscing elitr, sed diam nonumy eirmod tempor invidunt ut labore et dolore magna aliquyam erat, sed diam voluptua. At vero eos et accusam et justo duo dolores et ea rebum. Stet clita kasd gubergren, no sea takimata sanctus est Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consetetur sadipscing elitr, sed diam nonumy eirmod tempor invidunt ut labore et dolore magna aliquyam erat, sed diam voluptua. At vero eos

Face To Face Courses

• Introduction to Massage Course

One-day courses for complete beginners. Learn to give an effective & relaxing massage Thinking of taking the professional diploma course? Take this course as a free taster Practical hands-on teaching approach

• Professional Massage Diploma Courses

Top quality diploma course teaching the ‘real thing’ of becoming a master professional therapist Highly accredited by the Massage Training Institute, insurances and more Help with finding your first job. Nine months, part-time

• Advanced Massage Courses

Top quality diploma course teaching the ‘real thing’ of becoming a master professional therapist Highly accredited by the Massage Training Institute, insurances and more Help with finding your first job. Nine months, part-time

• Catherine Howard-Schiff

Sorry Dror, just scrolled down and noticed your suggested date of this Wednesday, 7.30pm That works for me. Just need to know more about how this will work as have no idea!!

• Catherine Howard-Schiff

Thanks Dror. Will make time for webinars. Not free Mondays 2-3pm and wednesdays 2-3pm. Will think what I need re help!

• Indre
          Indre commented on Wall post by Dror Steiner

How long would the session be? It would be easier to see if I'm free knowing how long it would last. Thanks.

• Ausra Matikoviene
            Ausra Matikoviene commented on Wall post by Annie Lane

Hi Dror, i would like to ask you (we did talk in the class already) if the client has plantar fasciitis any particular massage i should do? Before i met my client i didn’t know anything about that pathology, my client had a back back for a long time and his one leg a bit shorter than an other, he had a massage therapist who comes to his home and does massages permanently. He is 44 years old. I did a deep tissue massage and relaxing feet massage. He was happy but the deep tissue could be more deeper. Please could you answer.

• Ausra Matikoviene
              Ausra Matikoviene commented on Wall post by Dror Steiner

Hi Dror, its good for me too 7.30 on Wednesday.

• Dror Steiner
                Dror Steiner bookmarked My Homework

Student D

workdrive.zohoexternal.com
              • Adam Corsini
                  Adam Corsini commented on Wall post by Dror Steiner

Wed @7.30’s good with me.

• Hanna
                    Hanna commented on comment by Dror Steiner

Hi dror, I can be free. Can I make a suggestion that you post this as a new post. I wasn’t aware of it until Rama flagged it. There is also a scheduling tool called doodle.com which might be helpful for you to use as you can pick days and times and share the link with us all. We can then select what day works. May be helpful. Thanks
                    Hanna

• Gayan Gunasekara
                      Gayan Gunasekara commented on Wall post by Dror Steiner

Watching allot comedy and walks outside. Glad it's at least sunny. Nothing like having sun on face. Stay safe.

• Gayan Gunasekara
                        Gayan Gunasekara commented on Wall post by Dror Steiner

Hello. Yes. That be great Dror. Thank you.

• Chloe Rossi
                          Chloe Rossi commented on Wall post by Dror Steiner

Yes! I'm free as well. Thank you Dror :)

• Chloe Rossi
                          • Annie Lane
                              Annie Lane commented on Wall post by Dror Steiner

That is great for me Dror. Thanks

• Dror Steiner
                                Dror Steiner commented on comment by Lorraine Rawson

Just spare an hour or so. Think about it as a distraction and studying!

• Dror Steiner
                                  Dror Steiner commented on Wall post by Dror Steiner

I would prefer to do it this week. How about Wednesday, 25th March at 7.30PM?

• Hanna
                                    By Hanna

Hi dror, I can be free. Can I make a suggestion that you post this as a new post. I wasn’t aware of it until Rama flagged it. There is also a scheduling tool called doodle.com which might be helpful for you to use as you can pick days and times and share the link with us all. We can then select what day works. May be helpful. Thanks
                                    Hanna

Featured Users