Bodyology Online Massage Courses

All levels online massage courses, webinars, topics and networking. Join the revolution.

Online Courses

• Holistic Massage Diploma Course (Level 4)

• Introduction to Massage 'Taster' course

This course is taking place in ...

• Deep Tissue Massage Course

This course is taking place in London, United Kingdom

Love massage? Subscribe to news, new course & meeting!

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consetetur sadipscing elitr, sed diam nonumy eirmod tempor invidunt ut labore et dolore magna aliquyam erat, sed diam voluptua. At vero eos et accusam et justo duo dolores et ea rebum. Stet clita kasd gubergren, no sea takimata sanctus est Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consetetur sadipscing elitr, sed diam nonumy eirmod tempor invidunt ut labore et dolore magna aliquyam erat, sed diam voluptua. At vero eos

Face To Face Courses

• Introduction to Massage Course

One-day courses for complete beginners. Learn to give an effective & relaxing massage Thinking of taking the professional diploma course? Take this course as a free taster Practical hands-on teaching approach

• Professional Massage Diploma Courses

Top quality diploma course teaching the ‘real thing’ of becoming a master professional therapist Highly accredited by the Massage Training Institute, insurances and more Help with finding your first job. Nine months, part-time

• Advanced Massage Courses

Top quality diploma course teaching the ‘real thing’ of becoming a master professional therapist Highly accredited by the Massage Training Institute, insurances and more Help with finding your first job. Nine months, part-time

• Anna Sikora
      Anna Sikora commented on Wall post by Dror Steiner

Thank you Dror! That's sounds great!

• Iwona Drobina
        Iwona Drobina commented on comment by Iwona Drobina

Ok, perfect! All prepared then! See you tomorrow

• Dror Steiner
          Dror Steiner commented on comment by Iwona Drobina

Good question. Yes, we still need to change from a 'street clothes' to ' school close' as we are going to be in close contact.

• Iwona Drobina
            Iwona Drobina commented on Wall post by Dror Steiner

Hi Dror! I have a question regarding tomorrow. Do we need to bring the other set of cloths to change if we are not massaging? Can't wait to see you all!

• Dror Steiner
              By Dror Steiner

Good question. Yes, we still need to change from a 'street clothes' to ' school close' as we are going to be in close contact.

• Iwona Drobina
              By Iwona Drobina

Ok, perfect! All prepared then! See you tomorrow

• Amy James
              Amy James has a new avatar
              Amy James
            • Amy James
                Amy James commented on Wall post by Dror Steiner

Brilliant! Thanks Dror, booked for the July date. Really looking forward to this weekend, see you all then!

• Fabio Parisi
                  Fabio Parisi commented on comment by Fabio Parisi

ok, I gave massage to my flatmates! Next time I'll try to give to different persons anyway because I want to do more practice with Consultation form

• Dror Steiner
                    Dror Steiner commented on comment by Fabio Parisi

Great! How was giving massage for you Fabio? I feel we all need to go back to full work, full social life ect slowly. It will take to gather energy, get into full stamina. Just to see so many people suddenly is something I never felt will be difficult for me, but I must admit, it's not easy at times.

• Fabio Parisi
                      Fabio Parisi commented on Wall post by Nadia Andrighetto

Sorry Nadia could you attach the website link please?
                      do you know how long does the insurance last?

Thank you!

• Fabio Parisi
                        Fabio Parisi commented on Wall post by Dror Steiner

Dror, I used to have 2 day off , now I don't have anymore :) I wish to have every week a bank holiday. I've just gave 2 of 3 massages, tomorrow I'll finish. Wednesday I'll fix the insurance during lunch time.

• Dror Steiner
                          By Dror Steiner

Great! How was giving massage for you Fabio? I feel we all need to go back to full work, full social life ect slowly. It will take to gather energy, get into full stamina. Just to see so many people suddenly is something I never felt will be difficult for me, but I must admit, it's not easy at times.

• Fabio Parisi
                          By Fabio Parisi

ok, I gave massage to my flatmates! Next time I'll try to give to different persons anyway because I want to do more practice with Consultation form

• Fabio Parisi
                          Fabio Parisi commented on Wall post by Nadia Andrighetto

thanks Nadia for the advising, you are a star! :)

• Dror Steiner
                            Dror Steiner commented on comment by Reann Roach`

What seemed to be the main problem? getting clients or covid issues?

Featured Users