Bodyology Online Massage Courses

All levels online massage courses, webinars, topics and networking. Join the revolution.

Online Courses

• Holistic Massage Diploma Course (Level 4)

• Introduction to Massage 'Taster' course

This course is taking place in ...

• Deep Tissue Massage Course

This course is taking place in London, United Kingdom

Love massage? Subscribe to news, new course & meeting!

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consetetur sadipscing elitr, sed diam nonumy eirmod tempor invidunt ut labore et dolore magna aliquyam erat, sed diam voluptua. At vero eos et accusam et justo duo dolores et ea rebum. Stet clita kasd gubergren, no sea takimata sanctus est Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consetetur sadipscing elitr, sed diam nonumy eirmod tempor invidunt ut labore et dolore magna aliquyam erat, sed diam voluptua. At vero eos

Face To Face Courses

• Introduction to Massage Course

One-day courses for complete beginners. Learn to give an effective & relaxing massage Thinking of taking the professional diploma course? Take this course as a free taster Practical hands-on teaching approach

• Professional Massage Diploma Courses

Top quality diploma course teaching the ‘real thing’ of becoming a master professional therapist Highly accredited by the Massage Training Institute, insurances and more Help with finding your first job. Nine months, part-time

• Advanced Massage Courses

Top quality diploma course teaching the ‘real thing’ of becoming a master professional therapist Highly accredited by the Massage Training Institute, insurances and more Help with finding your first job. Nine months, part-time

• Dror Steiner
      Dror Steiner commented on comment by Jerome Price

Hi Jerome, you are absolutely right. I just wanted to share with you my situation. I just finished my first weekend of teaching. Like you, I was apprehensive to teach, to meet other people. I felt I forgot how to teach massage! Saying that, after the first weekend (I taught deep tissue and Introduction course), I feel a lot better. It was great to meet students, to recconect. And I feel better within myself. So, dear Inhale students, looking forward to have a great weekend. We will start slow. I know we are all a bit rusty with massage and our social skills. Lets be patient with each others!!

• Jerome Price
        Jerome Price commented on Wall post by Dror Steiner

Hi Dror! Slightly apprehensive about venturing out into the world again but excited to get back into classes.

• Dror Steiner
          By Dror Steiner

Hi Jerome, you are absolutely right. I just wanted to share with you my situation. I just finished my first weekend of teaching. Like you, I was apprehensive to teach, to meet other people. I felt I forgot how to teach massage! Saying that, after the first weekend (I taught deep tissue and Introduction course), I feel a lot better. It was great to meet students, to recconect. And I feel better within myself. So, dear Inhale students, looking forward to have a great weekend. We will start slow. I know we are all a bit rusty with massage and our social skills. Lets be patient with each others!!

• Kathryn
          Kathryn joined the topic Massage Equipment & buying/selling
        • Dror Steiner
            Dror Steiner commented on comment by Che Francis

Can i leave all students to decide? Let me know your decision

• Che Francis
              Che Francis commented on Wall post by Dror Steiner

I dror. I would personally prefer having business in the middle of the training as opposed to month after we really finish. As the course feels quite extended already with the exam changes. Maybe having a recorded video or an option for a day in August would be great?

• Dror Steiner
                By Dror Steiner

Can i leave all students to decide? Let me know your decision

• Anna Sikora
              • Araceli
                • Dror Steiner
                    Dror Steiner commented on Wall post by Dror Steiner

Helloooo all, just to say that i have emailed you all the details (new dates) of the return to our glorious face to face meeting. Any issue? I am here

• Cristina McGlinchey
                      Cristina McGlinchey joined the topic Jobs for Bodyology graduates
                    • Anna Sikora
                        Anna Sikora commented on Wall post by Dror Steiner

Thank you :)

• Anna Sikora
                          Anna Sikora commented on Wall post by Dror Steiner

Hello Dror and everyone! I really missed to see you all today. It was such a interesting subject as well, so sad couldn't attend :/ such a shame.
                          I would love to catch it up and learn it back. Dror could you share the link from recorded Webinar please?
                          Many thanks! Regards to all!! Have a nice weekend

• Araceli
                          • Hannah Oliver
                              Hannah Oliver commented on Wall post by Dror Steiner

This sounds great! Thank you Dror :)

• Dipankar Bhagawati
                                Dipankar Bhagawati

a happy new year, a little late though! to sir and bodyology family. looking forward with a warm namaste.

Featured Users