Bodyology Online Massage Courses

All levels online massage courses, webinars, topics and networking. Join the revolution.

Online Courses

• Holistic Massage Diploma Course (Level 4)

• Introduction to Massage 'Taster' course

This course is taking place in ...

• Deep Tissue Massage Course

This course is taking place in London, United Kingdom

Love massage? Subscribe to news, new course & meeting!

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consetetur sadipscing elitr, sed diam nonumy eirmod tempor invidunt ut labore et dolore magna aliquyam erat, sed diam voluptua. At vero eos et accusam et justo duo dolores et ea rebum. Stet clita kasd gubergren, no sea takimata sanctus est Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consetetur sadipscing elitr, sed diam nonumy eirmod tempor invidunt ut labore et dolore magna aliquyam erat, sed diam voluptua. At vero eos

Face To Face Courses

• Introduction to Massage Course

One-day courses for complete beginners. Learn to give an effective & relaxing massage Thinking of taking the professional diploma course? Take this course as a free taster Practical hands-on teaching approach

• Professional Massage Diploma Courses

Top quality diploma course teaching the ‘real thing’ of becoming a master professional therapist Highly accredited by the Massage Training Institute, insurances and more Help with finding your first job. Nine months, part-time

• Advanced Massage Courses

Top quality diploma course teaching the ‘real thing’ of becoming a master professional therapist Highly accredited by the Massage Training Institute, insurances and more Help with finding your first job. Nine months, part-time

• Jerome Price
      Jerome Price commented on Wall post by Araceli

I have to say I’m a sucker for things like this that say they’ll fix my problem immediately! But I agree with Dror, everyone is different so there are no absolutes!

• Araceli
        Araceli liked comment by Dror Steiner
      • Dror Steiner
          Dror Steiner commented on Wall post by Araceli

Good question Araceli,
          There are few issues with similar exercises or 'machines'. First, it might be good for certain people with certain back problem on certain time, but definitely not for all. Some people, their back pain will get WORSE if they use this advice, some will get better.
          A lot of those 'machines' also do not take into consideration in explaining how to fully use it. This may cause a problem.
          Now about this machine: We all have different lordosis in our spine. Some have more, some less. I don't know what is the best lordosis....Actually, this machine does not stretch the lower back (which is flexing the back) but it compress it...Bizzare, they didn't even get the name correct. It's just SOUNDS GOOD and good for sales...
          Hope this helps...

• Dror Steiner
            Dror Steiner commented on Wall post by Dror Steiner

Yes, I try to reduce the paperwork...without much success. Some files are 'just for a read', some are more important. The consultation and massage reports are most important. Guys, let me now if you struggling and will call you.
            It will be good for all students to meet alone and decide on few issues. Shell we do that on Sunday morning next weekend?

• Alison Jarrold
              Alison Jarrold commented on Wall post by Dror Steiner

Good morning Dror,

Just about recovered from all of the travelling! Yes I have given 3 massages already. Not quite got to grips with all of the paperwork yet. But that's just teething problems, I'll get it.
              A group representative could be good. Although I do think, we are all still getting to know each other. So choosing somebody everybody would feel comfortable approaching may be a challenge at the moment. That's just my opinion. Maybe we could all chat on weekend 2 and discuss it between the whole group?

• Amy Smith
                Amy Smith has a new avatar
                Amy Smith
              • Nadia Andrighetto
                  Nadia Andrighetto commented on Wall post by Dror Steiner

This is very useful. I found a place that does online forms for free. I haven't used it yet, but I will investigate and share more information about it. https://www.typeform.com/forms/

• Fabio Barbato
                    Fabio Barbato joined the topic Jobs for Bodyology graduates
                  • Dror Steiner
                      Dror Steiner commented on comment by Dror Steiner

I have put almost all those missing pathologies. I will do the last three pathologies tomorrow. Best, Dror

• Dror Steiner
                        Dror Steiner commented on Wall post by Amy James

Hello Amy,
                        Let me check and add those few pathologies to the VC.
                        Dror

• Dror Steiner
                          By Dror Steiner

I have put almost all those missing pathologies. I will do the last three pathologies tomorrow. Best, Dror

• Mariana Iftimioaia
                          Mariana Iftimioaia has a new avatar
                          Mariana Iftimioaia
                        • Lalith Wijedoru

Dror: Let's bring this massage to a close...

Mariana face down: NO!

• Dror Steiner
                              By Dror Steiner

You have summed that situation really well, Lalith!

Featured Users