Bodyology Online Massage Courses

All levels online massage courses, webinars, topics and networking. Join the revolution.

Online Courses

• Holistic Massage Diploma Course (Level 4)

• Introduction to Massage 'Taster' course

This course is taking place in ...

• Deep Tissue Massage Course

This course is taking place in London, United Kingdom

Love massage? Subscribe to news, new course & meeting!

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consetetur sadipscing elitr, sed diam nonumy eirmod tempor invidunt ut labore et dolore magna aliquyam erat, sed diam voluptua. At vero eos et accusam et justo duo dolores et ea rebum. Stet clita kasd gubergren, no sea takimata sanctus est Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consetetur sadipscing elitr, sed diam nonumy eirmod tempor invidunt ut labore et dolore magna aliquyam erat, sed diam voluptua. At vero eos

Face To Face Courses

• Introduction to Massage Course

One-day courses for complete beginners. Learn to give an effective & relaxing massage Thinking of taking the professional diploma course? Take this course as a free taster Practical hands-on teaching approach

• Professional Massage Diploma Courses

Top quality diploma course teaching the ‘real thing’ of becoming a master professional therapist Highly accredited by the Massage Training Institute, insurances and more Help with finding your first job. Nine months, part-time

• Advanced Massage Courses

Top quality diploma course teaching the ‘real thing’ of becoming a master professional therapist Highly accredited by the Massage Training Institute, insurances and more Help with finding your first job. Nine months, part-time

• Patrick Conlon
      Patrick Conlon has a new avatar
      Patrick Conlon
    • Rory
        Rory joined the course Introduction to Massage 'Taster' course
      • Dror Steiner
          Dror Steiner commented on Wall post by Alison Jarrold

Hello Alison, the homeowrk of the muscular system was given in class as a handout. you can find all the homework staff in this Homework section of hte diploma course
          https://bodyologymassagecourses.co.uk/forum/course/holistic-massage-diploma-course
          Then go to download the homepage page, then see the muscular system homework

• Elayne Souza
            Elayne Souza has a new avatar
            Elayne Souza
          • Dror Steiner

The homework is due on 1-2...I needed to put time to show it on the calendar... The actual webinar is 10-2pm as shown on the correct event...There are two events on that day...
              https://bodyologymassagecourses.co.uk/forum/page/36693-knee-group-calendar

• Dror Steiner

With my experience both are right! It's hard to be exclusive when working with people. But for majority of people massage is beneficial. You need to be sensitive to ensure pain client experienced is only mild. If too much pain, switch to non direct technique such as stretching muscles around...those can be thought as non direct techniques, where you not actually massage the area. Does make sense? Other students, please join the conversation and ask questions!

• Dror Steiner
                  Dror Steiner commented on comment by Reann Roach`

you are not in the right page Reann,
                  The Free massage techniques are for non diploma course students and has very very limited videos.
                  Please look at this section of the virtual campus to learn how to use it https://bodyologymassagecourses.co.uk/forum/module/34062-using-the-virtual-campus

• Reann Roach`
                    Reann Roach` commented on comment by Reann Roach`

If it’s the videos on the page titled “Free massage techniques”, I can only see 5 videos…
                    1. Neck and shoulder
                    2. Forearm leaning
                    3. Deep tissue demo on a skeleton
                    4. Side lying, neck and shoulder
                    5. Neck mobilisation

It does say that once you’re enrolled, you’ll have access to all the course’s videos. But i can’t seem to find anymore

• Dror Steiner
                      Dror Steiner commented on comment by Reann Roach`

Yes we have. Just go to the massage techniques section

• Reann Roach`
                        Reann Roach` commented on Wall post by Dror Steiner

Hey Dror, studying could be better !! Do you have any videos to help with lower body/leg massage techniques?

• Dror Steiner
                          By Dror Steiner

Yes we have. Just go to the massage techniques section

• Reann Roach`
                          By Reann Roach`

If it’s the videos on the page titled “Free massage techniques”, I can only see 5 videos…
                          1. Neck and shoulder
                          2. Forearm leaning
                          3. Deep tissue demo on a skeleton
                          4. Side lying, neck and shoulder
                          5. Neck mobilisation

It does say that once you’re enrolled, you’ll have access to all the course’s videos. But i can’t seem to find anymore

• Dror Steiner
                          By Dror Steiner

you are not in the right page Reann,
                          The Free massage techniques are for non diploma course students and has very very limited videos.
                          Please look at this section of the virtual campus to learn how to use it https://bodyologymassagecourses.co.uk/forum/module/34062-using-the-virtual-campus

• Dror Steiner
                          Dror Steiner commented on Wall post by Chloe Fenton

Hello Chloe, good questions. Generally, pregnancy is not a total contraindication! yet, it depends on few common sense parameters.
                          First, generally about the pregnancy. Imagine this lady is try really really hard to get pregnant over few years with few miscarriage Not great right? Or she has few pregnancy and all works well. So, ask here some questions to establish her health and pregnancy history.
                          Also, about were we are in the course...we are at the beginning of the journey. So, rather that do a lot and take risk, avoid working on the lower back, hip and abdomen sounds like a good idea.
                          Hope that this makes sense. let us know how it went!

• Gary Holder
                            Gary Holder commented on Wall post by Gary Holder

Not at all. I just discovered today that zoom meetings are better on a laptop than an iPad. Today was very helpful all the same.

• Dror Steiner
                              Dror Steiner commented on Wall post by Gary Holder

Was it an overkill of technology, Gary?

• Dror Steiner
                                Dror Steiner commented on Wall post by Chloe Fenton

Gosh guys...I hope my lectures are not too much...Let me know if you have any issues and feel behind....Well done Chloe! Will you publish your notes as a book at the end of the course?

• Alison Jarrold
                                  Alison Jarrold commented on Wall post by Alison Jarrold

Still no link? Is start time still 10am?

Featured Users