Bodyology Online Massage Courses

All levels online massage courses, webinars, topics and networking. Join the revolution.

Online Courses

• Holistic Massage Diploma Course (Level 4)

• Introduction to Massage 'Taster' course

This course is taking place in ...

• Deep Tissue Massage Course

This course is taking place in London, United Kingdom

Love massage? Subscribe to news, new course & meeting!

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consetetur sadipscing elitr, sed diam nonumy eirmod tempor invidunt ut labore et dolore magna aliquyam erat, sed diam voluptua. At vero eos et accusam et justo duo dolores et ea rebum. Stet clita kasd gubergren, no sea takimata sanctus est Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consetetur sadipscing elitr, sed diam nonumy eirmod tempor invidunt ut labore et dolore magna aliquyam erat, sed diam voluptua. At vero eos

Face To Face Courses

• Introduction to Massage Course

One-day courses for complete beginners. Learn to give an effective & relaxing massage Thinking of taking the professional diploma course? Take this course as a free taster Practical hands-on teaching approach

• Professional Massage Diploma Courses

Top quality diploma course teaching the ‘real thing’ of becoming a master professional therapist Highly accredited by the Massage Training Institute, insurances and more Help with finding your first job. Nine months, part-time

• Advanced Massage Courses

Top quality diploma course teaching the ‘real thing’ of becoming a master professional therapist Highly accredited by the Massage Training Institute, insurances and more Help with finding your first job. Nine months, part-time

• Sotiria Anastasopoulou
    • Thomas Popiolek
        Thomas Popiolek joined the topic Jobs for Bodyology graduates
      • Judit I.
          Judit I. joined the topic Jobs for Bodyology graduates
        • Edina Figeczki
            Edina Figeczki joined the topic Jobs for Bodyology graduates
          • Davide Genovese
              Davide Genovese joined the topic Jobs for Bodyology graduates
            • Devina Varsani
                Devina Varsani joined the topic Jobs for Bodyology graduates
              • Helen Cleary
                  Helen Cleary has a new avatar
                  Helen Cleary
                • Annie Lane
                    Annie Lane commented on Wall post by Hanna

Hi Dror I followed up the post on the Whizz kids marathon Runners and am now on their list. They will contact me with final details nearer the time. Annie

• Hanna
                      Hanna commented on Wall post by Hanna

Hi Dror

i think so as they have been inundated.

thanks
                      hanna

• Dror Steiner
                        Dror Steiner commented on Wall post by Hanna

Hi Hanna,
                        Did you get anyone? I can help with other therapists from other places.
                        Let me know.

• Allison Caudrelier
                          Allison Caudrelier commented on Wall post by Kari

Hello, how can I get 10%off in massage warehouse website?

• Hanna
                            Hanna in a topic Volunteering opportunities

Massage Therapists Required

Your main role for the day will be welcoming back Team Samaritans after they have completed their challenge and providing a free sports massage.

We will provide lunch and refreshments on the day along with a free branded cotton t-shirt to wear.

We have a limited number of massage tables so depending on how many therapists we have attending it would be useful if you had your own table. We can supply couch roll but would be grateful if you could bring any products you require.

London Marathon -Sunday 26th April

Ride London – Sunday 16th August

If you’re interested in volunteering please email Tasha or Rosie on events@samaritans.org

Thank you

• Dror Steiner
                              By Dror Steiner

Hi Hanna,
                              Did you get anyone? I can help with other therapists from other places.
                              Let me know.

• Hanna
                              By Hanna

Hi Dror

i think so as they have been inundated.

thanks
                              hanna

• Annie Lane
                              By Annie Lane

Hi Dror I followed up the post on the Whizz kids marathon Runners and am now on their list. They will contact me with final details nearer the time. Annie

• Dror Steiner
                              Dror Steiner in a topic Volunteering opportunities

Whizz-Kidz is a charity that supports young wheelchair users by providing bespoke mobility equipment, youth clubs, wheelchair skills training and work experience to ensure they reach their full potential in life. Every year Whizz-Kidz has over 500 people running for them in the London Marathon, raising over £1.2 million towards their work. As part of the support we offer to our runners on race day we host a post-race reception where our runners can get a free meal, a drink and a well-deserved massage. Each year we rely on a team of volunteer massage therapists to help provide massages to our runners.

We would love for your to be involved to help support our race day. We provide all massage therapists with a free lunch, a free t-shirt, and support with travel costs. Please see details below:

Date: Sunday April 26th

Location: Royal Institute of Great Britain, 21 Albemarle St, Mayfair, London W1S 4BS

Time: 11am – 6pm (shifts tbc)

If you are interested in supporting us please contact Charlotte on c.ulett@whizz-kidz.org.uk

• koray baysal
                                koray baysal has a new avatar
                                koray baysal

Featured Users