Comments on Wall post by Dror Steiner

Dror Steiner

Hello Inhale group. How are you? Are you getting excited about coming back to the diploma course? Getting prepared for the next weekend? Any questions?

• Jerome Price
    By Jerome Price

Hi Dror! Slightly apprehensive about venturing out into the world again but excited to get back into classes.

• Dror Steiner
      By Dror Steiner

Hi Jerome, you are absolutely right. I just wanted to share with you my situation. I just finished my first weekend of teaching. Like you, I was apprehensive to teach, to meet other people. I felt I forgot how to teach massage! Saying that, after the first weekend (I taught deep tissue and Introduction course), I feel a lot better. It was great to meet students, to recconect. And I feel better within myself. So, dear Inhale students, looking forward to have a great weekend. We will start slow. I know we are all a bit rusty with massage and our social skills. Lets be patient with each others!!

• Araceli
    By Araceli

Hi Dror! I'm definitely excited to get back!
    Do we need to bring any folder this weekend?

• Dror Steiner
    By Dror Steiner

yes! it will be a good idea to bring ALL your massage journal folder, with all the files included. We will help you in class to get it to a good level. Please do print all the files and bring with you:
    - consultation
    - massage report
    - massage log
    - all covid related files.