Comments on Wall post by Dror Steiner

Dror Steiner

Hello all,
Hope you well and that you are getting ready for our 'return to meet classes' soon.
Few of you have contacted me about the new schedule of lessons, most of it is about the business modules on 18&19.12.2021.
You said that those lessons are too far after the final exams and that you want them to be before the exams.
I can reschedule those to be early but I think it will be a mistake due to the following:
- usually, before the two final exams you need more time to...prepare to pass the exams. Most students are ALWAYS behind with their massage journal and anatomy preparation. so my experience from the past is that it's better to put the business modules AFTER the final exams.

- the exam results will take a few weeks. So, there is no rush- you will be able to start to practice before January 2022, so why rushing things

- The business modules will be delivered on Zoom or even will be done independently as I am working now on videoing it. So, even if it will be on Zoom, you can take it from anywhere in the world if you want to go on a vacation.

- Usually, students during the end of the course really really focus on just passing both exams. For me, teaching the business modules is about 'ok, you have passed the exam, now let's think about what you are going to do it, how to make a living out of it'. if you think differently, I am happy to change the scheudle of these days.

I am happy to change those dates. I want to hear from all of you. If there is a majority of people who wants to change, I will be able to change those.

Have a good day!
Dror

• Che Francis
    By Che Francis

I dror. I would personally prefer having business in the middle of the training as opposed to month after we really finish. As the course feels quite extended already with the exam changes. Maybe having a recorded video or an option for a day in August would be great?

• Dror Steiner
      By Dror Steiner

Can i leave all students to decide? Let me know your decision