Bodyology Online Massage Courses

All levels online massage courses, webinars, topics and networking. Join the revolution.

Online Courses

• Holistic Massage Diploma Course (Level 4)

• Introduction to Massage 'Taster' course

This course is taking place in ...

• Deep Tissue Massage Course

This course is taking place in London, United Kingdom

Love massage? Subscribe to news, new course & meeting!

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consetetur sadipscing elitr, sed diam nonumy eirmod tempor invidunt ut labore et dolore magna aliquyam erat, sed diam voluptua. At vero eos et accusam et justo duo dolores et ea rebum. Stet clita kasd gubergren, no sea takimata sanctus est Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consetetur sadipscing elitr, sed diam nonumy eirmod tempor invidunt ut labore et dolore magna aliquyam erat, sed diam voluptua. At vero eos

Face To Face Courses

• Introduction to Massage Course

One-day courses for complete beginners. Learn to give an effective & relaxing massage Thinking of taking the professional diploma course? Take this course as a free taster Practical hands-on teaching approach

• Professional Massage Diploma Courses

Top quality diploma course teaching the ‘real thing’ of becoming a master professional therapist Highly accredited by the Massage Training Institute, insurances and more Help with finding your first job. Nine months, part-time

• Advanced Massage Courses

Top quality diploma course teaching the ‘real thing’ of becoming a master professional therapist Highly accredited by the Massage Training Institute, insurances and more Help with finding your first job. Nine months, part-time

• Maurizio Casu
      Maurizio Casu has a new avatar
      Maurizio Casu
    • Alexandra Watson
        Alexandra Watson has a new avatar
        Alexandra Watson
      • Louise Horsfield

Hi Ikeraam,

Thanks for your message.

have sent you a text message.

Louise

• Ikeraam Gooding
            Ikeraam Gooding commented on comment by Sam Young

Hi Sam I can do between 2pm and 4-30pm on Wednesday 19th or alternatively next Wednesday 26th any time between 11am to 4pm. Message me on 07949634665 on which will work for you and I will then send you my address. Looking forward to hear from you soon.

• Lucy Lev
              Lucy Lev has a new avatar
              Lucy Lev
            • Linda Thomas
                Linda Thomas commented on comment by Sam Young

Hey Sam still available on Wednesday, im in the SE London, Crystal Palace side , care to do an exchange?

• Linda Thomas
                • Sam Young
                    Sam Young commented on Wall post by Ikeraam Gooding

Hi Ikeraam, this is has been crazy but I am mostly free on Wednesday's from 1 pm and I am happy to travel to Kings Cross.
                    Let me know about next week, please.
                    Have a good evening.

• Linda Thomas
                      By Linda Thomas

Hey Sam still available on Wednesday, im in the SE London, Crystal Palace side , care to do an exchange?

• Ikeraam Gooding
                      By Ikeraam Gooding

Hi Sam I can do between 2pm and 4-30pm on Wednesday 19th or alternatively next Wednesday 26th any time between 11am to 4pm. Message me on 07949634665 on which will work for you and I will then send you my address. Looking forward to hear from you soon.

• Sam Young
                      By Sam Young

Hi Linda,
                      Thank you for the message. Apologise for the late reply but I have extremely unwell and needed rest so haven't done much at all. I am on the recovery and would like to get straight back in. So, if you are around this week at all let me know as I would be happy to exchange.

• Sam Young
                      By Sam Young

Hi Ikeraam,
                      Apologise, for not getting to you sooner but I have been extremely unwell and needed rest. I am on the recovery and want to get straight back in. If you are around next week let me know would be happy to exchange.
                      Thanks

• Ikeraam Gooding
                      By Ikeraam Gooding

Sorry to hear this and seems like you well on your way to full recovery. I have not been online for a while otherwise I would have responded sooner. I’m available Monday to Friday 10am to 5pm and weekends may require more planning. Message me on 07949634665 which will work for you?

• Ikeraam Gooding

Hi Everyone,
                      I am a 2018/19 Bodyology student looking for a massage exchange (swap) and or practice client to gather my accumalitive practical hours as part of my qualification. This massage is in exchange for your valuable feedback.
                      I am located 5min walk from Kings Cross, station and can host in a clean, safe relaxing environment. Available Mondays to Thursdays between 10:30am and 3pm. Email: lottering.ikeraam@gmail.com OR contact: 07949634665 for further details and or to confirm an appointment. Looking forward to hearing from you soon!

• Sam Young
                        By Sam Young

Hi Ikeraam, this is has been crazy but I am mostly free on Wednesday's from 1 pm and I am happy to travel to Kings Cross.
                        Let me know about next week, please.
                        Have a good evening.

• Linda Thomas
                          By Linda Thomas

• Ikeraam Gooding
                          By Ikeraam Gooding

• Sam Young
                          By Sam Young

Hi Linda,
                          Thank you for the message. Apologise for the late reply but I have extremely unwell and needed rest so haven't done much at all. I am on the recovery and would like to get straight back in. So, if you are around this week at all let me know as I would be happy to exchange.

• Sam Young
                          By Sam Young

Hi Ikeraam,
                          Apologise, for not getting to you sooner but I have been extremely unwell and needed rest. I am on the recovery and want to get straight back in. If you are around next week let me know would be happy to exchange.
                          Thanks

• Ikeraam Gooding
                          By Ikeraam Gooding

Sorry to hear this and seems like you well on your way to full recovery. I have not been online for a while otherwise I would have responded sooner. I’m available Monday to Friday 10am to 5pm and weekends may require more planning. Message me on 07949634665 which will work for you?

• Louise Horsfield
                        By Louise Horsfield

Hi Ikeraam,

Thanks for your message.

have sent you a text message.

Louise

• Hannah Fasching
                        Hannah Fasching has a new avatar
                        Hannah Fasching
                      • Linda Thomas
                          Linda Thomas has a new avatar
                          Linda Thomas
                        • Vera Phounpradith
                            Vera Phounpradith has a new avatar
                            Vera Phounpradith
                          • Louise Horsfield

Hi Everyone,

I am a new Bodyology student and looking for massage swaps. Best days for me are Thursday's. Saturday's and Sunday's. I am in Brighton but am happy to travel or to host.
                              Look forward to hearing from you.
                              Thanks.
                              Louise

• Bree Morrison
                                Bree Morrison has a new avatar
                                Bree Morrison
                              • Kat Martinez
                                  Kat Martinez has a new avatar
                                  Kat Martinez
                                • Rona Udall

Greetings,
                                    I am a new student (2018 intake) looking to accumulate practice hours and/or find massage swap opportunities. Happy to host or to travel, West London preferred. Thank you. Rona.
                                    ronaudall@icloud.com

• Yulia Dumbleton
                                      Yulia Dumbleton joined the topic Volunteering opportunities
                                    • Kiran Kalsi
                                        Kiran Kalsi commented on Wall post by Kiran Kalsi

Sold.

• Daniele Tissi
                                          Daniele Tissi rated Two neck stretches's Rating with 4 stars
                                        • Tanya Walker
                                            Tanya Walker has a new avatar
                                            Tanya Walker

Featured Users