Bodyology Online Massage Courses

All levels online massage courses, webinars, topics and networking. Join the revolution.

Online Courses

• Holistic Massage Diploma Course (Level 4)

• Introduction to Massage 'Taster' course

This course is taking place in ...

• Deep Tissue Massage Course

This course is taking place in London, United Kingdom

Love massage? Subscribe to news, new course & meeting!

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consetetur sadipscing elitr, sed diam nonumy eirmod tempor invidunt ut labore et dolore magna aliquyam erat, sed diam voluptua. At vero eos et accusam et justo duo dolores et ea rebum. Stet clita kasd gubergren, no sea takimata sanctus est Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consetetur sadipscing elitr, sed diam nonumy eirmod tempor invidunt ut labore et dolore magna aliquyam erat, sed diam voluptua. At vero eos

Face To Face Courses

• Introduction to Massage Course

One-day courses for complete beginners. Learn to give an effective & relaxing massage Thinking of taking the professional diploma course? Take this course as a free taster Practical hands-on teaching approach

• Professional Massage Diploma Courses

Top quality diploma course teaching the ‘real thing’ of becoming a master professional therapist Highly accredited by the Massage Training Institute, insurances and more Help with finding your first job. Nine months, part-time

• Advanced Massage Courses

Top quality diploma course teaching the ‘real thing’ of becoming a master professional therapist Highly accredited by the Massage Training Institute, insurances and more Help with finding your first job. Nine months, part-time

• Louise Horsfield
      Louise Horsfield commented on comment by Cara

Hi Cara,
      At the bottom of Course Modules and Subjects, you will see Final Exams, go to Final Theory Exam then Past Theory Exam and Revision Tips. You should be able to download some past exam papers.
      Hope that helps.
      All the best.
      Louise

• Cara
        Cara commented on Status update by Louise Horsfield

Hi there, I have been looking at what work we should be doing this week other than the notes you already gave us and watching some of the videos online to refresh our learning, and have only just come across the notes on the muscular system and nervous system as well as a few other bits there....the course timeline by day section..... Dror please can you advise if we should've learnt all of this by the time we see you next week? ...I'm not sure if I have missed an email on this or if this is perhaps old material? A little bit confused about what theory work we should've been doing?

Thanks, Cara

• Cara
          Cara commented on Status update by Louise Horsfield

Hi Louise, I'd be really interested to have a look at these too as I've really not been too sure as to what I can focus on re. learning wise since seeing you all last. Please could you advise where you found these, thanks so much x

• Louise Horsfield
            By Louise Horsfield

Hi Cara,
            At the bottom of Course Modules and Subjects, you will see Final Exams, go to Final Theory Exam then Past Theory Exam and Revision Tips. You should be able to download some past exam papers.
            Hope that helps.
            All the best.
            Louise

• Alice Monte

Hello all! I repost:
            Hi everyone, I am currently attending year 2018/2019 and I am interested in finding people for massage exchange. I live in Finsbury but I don’t mind travelling to central london to meet up if you live there.
            If you are interested, please feel free to message me or email me alicemonte93@gmail.com.

Thanks,
            Alice

• Alice Monte
              By Alice Monte

Hi Vera! I will try in this way, many thanks for your advice! Have a nice weekend xx

• Hanna
              Hanna joined the course Deep Tissue Massage Course
            • Louise Horsfield
                Louise Horsfield

Hi Dror,
                I have been looking at some old exam papers, short questions, and I am unsure about one question. Name a muscle which can both flex and adduct the arm?
                Thank you for your help with this.
                Louise

• Cara

Hi Louise, I'd be really interested to have a look at these too as I've really not been too sure as to what I can focus on re. learning wise since seeing you all last. Please could you advise where you found these, thanks so much x

• Louise Horsfield
                    By Louise Horsfield

Hi Cara,
                    Hope that helps.
                    All the best.
                    Louise

• Cara

Hi there, I have been looking at what work we should be doing this week other than the notes you already gave us and watching some of the videos online to refresh our learning, and have only just come across the notes on the muscular system and nervous system as well as a few other bits there....the course timeline by day section..... Dror please can you advise if we should've learnt all of this by the time we see you next week? ...I'm not sure if I have missed an email on this or if this is perhaps old material? A little bit confused about what theory work we should've been doing?

Thanks, Cara

• Everton Rocha
                  Everton Rocha posted on Bree Morrison's message board
                  Hi Bree, sorry my address is wrong and I don't live close by anymore for an exchange to happen All the best Everton Rocha
                • Rosie Taylor
                    Rosie Taylor has a new avatar
                    Rosie Taylor
                  • Alex G
                      Alex G has a new avatar
                      Alex G
                    • Tilly T
                        Tilly T has a new avatar
                        Tilly T
                      • Davide Genovese
                          Davide Genovese has a new avatar
                          Davide Genovese
                        • Fabio Barbato
                            Fabio Barbato has a new avatar
                            Fabio Barbato
                          • Jacqui Gavin
                              Jacqui Gavin has a new avatar
                              Jacqui Gavin
                            • Luciene Alves Costa
                                Luciene Alves Costa has a new avatar
                                Luciene Alves Costa
                              • Kiyanu Anthony

Good evening Bodyology family. I hope you're all well. I just wanted to know if anyone would be free to do massage exchange this week any day after 7pm? I would do earlier but I have work all this week so can only do after 7.
                                  If you live in Croydon or near Croydon and your interested you can send me a private massage, we can arrange a day and time.

• Dror Steiner
                                    Dror Steiner shared a link in a topic Volunteering opportunities

New Volunteering opportunity. See all details below.

++++++++++++++++

I wanted to get in touch and share some information that may be of interest to you or your colleagues about volunteer opportunities available to qualified complementary therapists at Royal Trinity Hospice in Clapham. Royal Trinity Hospice are Britain’s oldest hospice and we provide skilled, compassionate care and support to people with progressive, life-limiting illnesses and those close to them in central and south west London.

Currently we’re seeking to recruit therapists qualified in massage, reflexology and aromatherapy who are available to volunteer between Monday to Friday. All details about the opportunity, including mandatory requirements of the role and our short application form are listed on our website here https://www.royaltrinityhospice.london/complementary-therapist

Please feel free to forward this opportunity to any qualified therapists in your network and we very much welcome enquiries about the role. If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to get in touch with me on 020 7787 1042.

Best wishes,

Mat Hay

Complementary Therapist Volunteer

www.royaltrinityhospice.london

Help us provide a valued service for people who are living with long term and life-limiting conditions, including their families and carers.

Featured Users