Bodyology Online Massage Courses

All levels online massage courses, webinars, topics and networking. Join the revolution.

Online Courses

• Holistic Massage Diploma Course (Level 4)

• Introduction to Massage 'Taster' course

This course is taking place in ...

• Deep Tissue Massage Course

This course is taking place in London, United Kingdom

Love massage? Subscribe to news, new course & meeting!

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consetetur sadipscing elitr, sed diam nonumy eirmod tempor invidunt ut labore et dolore magna aliquyam erat, sed diam voluptua. At vero eos et accusam et justo duo dolores et ea rebum. Stet clita kasd gubergren, no sea takimata sanctus est Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consetetur sadipscing elitr, sed diam nonumy eirmod tempor invidunt ut labore et dolore magna aliquyam erat, sed diam voluptua. At vero eos

Face To Face Courses

• Introduction to Massage Course

One-day courses for complete beginners. Learn to give an effective & relaxing massage Thinking of taking the professional diploma course? Take this course as a free taster Practical hands-on teaching approach

• Professional Massage Diploma Courses

Top quality diploma course teaching the ‘real thing’ of becoming a master professional therapist Highly accredited by the Massage Training Institute, insurances and more Help with finding your first job. Nine months, part-time

• Advanced Massage Courses

Top quality diploma course teaching the ‘real thing’ of becoming a master professional therapist Highly accredited by the Massage Training Institute, insurances and more Help with finding your first job. Nine months, part-time

• Kiyanu Anthony

Good evening Bodyology family. I hope you're all well. I just wanted to know if anyone would be free to do massage exchange this week any day after 7pm? I would do earlier but I have work all this week so can only do after 7.
      If you live in Croydon or near Croydon and your interested you can send me a private massage, we can arrange a day and time.

• Dror Steiner
        Dror Steiner shared a link in a topic Volunteering opportunities

New Volunteering opportunity. See all details below.

++++++++++++++++

I wanted to get in touch and share some information that may be of interest to you or your colleagues about volunteer opportunities available to qualified complementary therapists at Royal Trinity Hospice in Clapham. Royal Trinity Hospice are Britain’s oldest hospice and we provide skilled, compassionate care and support to people with progressive, life-limiting illnesses and those close to them in central and south west London.

Currently we’re seeking to recruit therapists qualified in massage, reflexology and aromatherapy who are available to volunteer between Monday to Friday. All details about the opportunity, including mandatory requirements of the role and our short application form are listed on our website here https://www.royaltrinityhospice.london/complementary-therapist

Please feel free to forward this opportunity to any qualified therapists in your network and we very much welcome enquiries about the role. If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to get in touch with me on 020 7787 1042.

Best wishes,

Mat Hay

Complementary Therapist Volunteer

www.royaltrinityhospice.london

Help us provide a valued service for people who are living with long term and life-limiting conditions, including their families and carers.

• Louise Horsfield
          Louise Horsfield

Hi Dror,
          I have a client who is supposed to come tomorrow for massage. She has just messaged me to tell me that she has hypermobility, and she says her back "went" this morning and she doesn't think she will be able to lay on her front. I was thinking of asking her if she is able to lie on her side supported by pillows for side lying massage. Do you have any advice, or do you think I am not experienced enough yet for this kind of client.
          Thank you for any advice or help.
          Louise

• Dror Steiner

Hi All
            We are 3 students from the current Friday course in need of a 4th person to join us for a massage exchange at Old Diorama Arts Centre (Warren St tube) on Sat 9th Feb from 10am to 12.
            Cost is £12.50 to cover the hire cost of the room for a 2 hour exchange or £6.25 if you'd just like to come along and receive a massage between 10-11 or 11-12. There will be 2 massage tables set up in the same room. If you are available, please message me on 07977 070020.
            thanks
            Tanya

• Anna Kettlewell
              Anna Kettlewell has a new avatar
              Anna Kettlewell
            • Jessica James
              • Matthew Broughton
                  Matthew Broughton has a new avatar
                  Matthew Broughton
                • Tanya Walker
                    Tanya Walker is now a friend with Vera Phounpradith
                    Tanya Walker
                      Vera Phounpradith
                      • Vera Phounpradith
                          Vera Phounpradith is now a friend with Tanya Walker
                          Vera Phounpradith
                            Tanya Walker
                            • Alice Monte

Hi everyone, I am currently attending year 2018/2019 and I am interested in finding people for massage exchange. I live in Finsbury but I don’t mind travelling to central london to meet up if you live there.
                                If you are interested, please feel free to message me or email me alicemonte93@gmail.com.

Thanks,
                                Alice

• Misha Patel
                                  Misha Patel joined the topic Jobs for Bodyology graduates
                                • Liza Mcguigan
                                    Liza Mcguigan joined the topic Jobs for Bodyology graduates
                                  • Rachel Neal
                                      Rachel Neal has a new avatar
                                      Rachel Neal
                                    • Ikeraam Gooding
                                        Ikeraam Gooding

Today I had the fortunate opportunity to experience the final practical exam as a client for one of the previous year’s Bodyology student. Besides getting an awesome massage and some useful tips of how to manage my back pain/tension I got a glimpse of what the final exam is all about. It was also insightful to learn how one tailor the massage for a particular client’s need. Every success to the student therapist and thank you for giving me this window of what it takes to become a professional massage therapist.

• Ikeraam Gooding
                                          Ikeraam Gooding commented on comment by Sam Young

Sorry to hear this and seems like you well on your way to full recovery. I have not been online for a while otherwise I would have responded sooner. I’m available Monday to Friday 10am to 5pm and weekends may require more planning. Message me on 07949634665 which will work for you?

• Aina Mazukaityte
                                            Aina Mazukaityte has a new avatar
                                            Aina Mazukaityte
                                          • Sam Young
                                              Sam Young commented on comment by Sam Young

Hi Ikeraam,
                                              Apologise, for not getting to you sooner but I have been extremely unwell and needed rest. I am on the recovery and want to get straight back in. If you are around next week let me know would be happy to exchange.
                                              Thanks

• Sam Young
                                                Sam Young commented on comment by Sam Young

Hi Linda,
                                                Thank you for the message. Apologise for the late reply but I have extremely unwell and needed rest so haven't done much at all. I am on the recovery and would like to get straight back in. So, if you are around this week at all let me know as I would be happy to exchange.

Featured Users