Comments on Wall post by Dror Steiner

Dror Steiner

Hello dear students!!
How are you? Are you all at home from today?
Just to update you:
- Old Diorama is closed from yesterday afternoon.
- It is not safe now to meet so we postpone the face to face meeting.
- I am going to put a plan to do some online learning. The idea is keep the momentum of learning, revise together and do all what we can to improve our learning. we may cover all sorts of subjects. I would love to hear from you! What do you need to revise? Are there anything you particularly want to learn? This could be on any subject, even how to market your business, building a logo, having a website, revising skeletal system, etc etc.
Looking forward to hearing from you.
Keep yourself happy! Its the best for your immune system!
Best wishes,
Dror

• Dror Steiner
    By Dror Steiner

Hi Rama,
    Great! will do some revision on the muscular system.
    yes, i discuss with MTI about your final exams. They don't know yet. So far, until today, we were busy dealing with the final theory exam that was cancelled today!
    stay safe ! More to come.

• Hanna
    By Hanna

Hi dror, I would like to revise bones please thank you also for the update.

Thanks
    Hanna

• Dror Steiner
    By Dror Steiner

Sounds good!
    May I know if all of you are free? I would like to plan some webinars from next week?
    Let me know when you free or not...Please show some flexibility!

• Catherine Howard-Schiff
      By Catherine Howard-Schiff

Thanks Dror. Will make time for webinars. Not free Mondays 2-3pm and wednesdays 2-3pm. Will think what I need re help!

• Catherine Howard-Schiff
      By Catherine Howard-Schiff

Sorry Dror, just scrolled down and noticed your suggested date of this Wednesday, 7.30pm That works for me. Just need to know more about how this will work as have no idea!!

• Dror Steiner
    By Dror Steiner

I would prefer to do it this week. How about Wednesday, 25th March at 7.30PM?

• Hanna
      By Hanna

Hi dror, I can be free. Can I make a suggestion that you post this as a new post. I wasn’t aware of it until Rama flagged it. There is also a scheduling tool called doodle.com which might be helpful for you to use as you can pick days and times and share the link with us all. We can then select what day works. May be helpful. Thanks
      Hanna

• Annie Lane
    By Annie Lane

That is great for me Dror. Thanks

• Chloe Rossi
    By Chloe Rossi

Yes! I'm free as well. Thank you Dror :)

• Gayan Gunasekara
    By Gayan Gunasekara

Hello. Yes. That be great Dror. Thank you.

• Gayan Gunasekara
    By Gayan Gunasekara

Watching allot comedy and walks outside. Glad it's at least sunny. Nothing like having sun on face. Stay safe.

• Adam Corsini
    By Adam Corsini

Wed @7.30’s good with me.

• Ausra Matikoviene
    By Ausra Matikoviene

Hi Dror, its good for me too 7.30 on Wednesday.

• Indre
    By Indre

How long would the session be? It would be easier to see if I'm free knowing how long it would last. Thanks.