Comments on Wall post by Annie Lane

Annie Lane

Recap on the steps from a stress being identified to the muscles contracting please. Also a focus on the areas in the curriculum that we have not touched upon. Thank you. I will know on Monday how many of our children are coming into school. The rest will be having on line learning and home learning packs which we have to put together. Thank you Dror.

• Dror Steiner
    By Dror Steiner

Good. What do you mean by 'focus on the areas in the curriculum that we have not touched upon'? Do you mean things we did not cover yet? Of course I will.

• Ausra Matikoviene
    By Ausra Matikoviene

Hi Dror, i would like to ask you (we did talk in the class already) if the client has plantar fasciitis any particular massage i should do? Before i met my client i didn’t know anything about that pathology, my client had a back back for a long time and his one leg a bit shorter than an other, he had a massage therapist who comes to his home and does massages permanently. He is 44 years old. I did a deep tissue massage and relaxing feet massage. He was happy but the deep tissue could be more deeper. Please could you answer.

• Paul Mullis
    By Paul Mullis

Hi Dror. Wednesday at 7:30 is good for me. Could you please let me know what the process for joining the webinar is. Thanks. Paul