Bodyology Online Massage Courses

All levels online massage courses, webinars, topics and networking. Join the revolution.

Online Courses

• Holistic Massage Diploma Course (Level 4)

• Introduction to Massage 'Taster' course

This course is taking place in ...

• Deep Tissue Massage Course

This course is taking place in London, United Kingdom

Love massage? Subscribe to news, new course & meeting!

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consetetur sadipscing elitr, sed diam nonumy eirmod tempor invidunt ut labore et dolore magna aliquyam erat, sed diam voluptua. At vero eos et accusam et justo duo dolores et ea rebum. Stet clita kasd gubergren, no sea takimata sanctus est Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consetetur sadipscing elitr, sed diam nonumy eirmod tempor invidunt ut labore et dolore magna aliquyam erat, sed diam voluptua. At vero eos

Face To Face Courses

• Introduction to Massage Course

One-day courses for complete beginners. Learn to give an effective & relaxing massage Thinking of taking the professional diploma course? Take this course as a free taster Practical hands-on teaching approach

• Professional Massage Diploma Courses

Top quality diploma course teaching the ‘real thing’ of becoming a master professional therapist Highly accredited by the Massage Training Institute, insurances and more Help with finding your first job. Nine months, part-time

• Advanced Massage Courses

Top quality diploma course teaching the ‘real thing’ of becoming a master professional therapist Highly accredited by the Massage Training Institute, insurances and more Help with finding your first job. Nine months, part-time

• Anna Atkin
      Anna Atkin has a new avatar
      Anna Atkin
    • Alix Monceaux
        Alix Monceaux has a new avatar
        Alix Monceaux
      • Steph Lockwood
          Steph Lockwood commented on Wall post by Dror Steiner

Hi Dror, yes I did. I filled out the form last Monday requesting delivery next Friday (16th November) as my partner can WFH to accept delivery. Did you not receive my response? Thanks! Steph

• Dror Steiner
            Dror Steiner posted on Steph Lockwood's wall

Hi Steph. Did you get the massage table order email?

• Steph Lockwood
              By Steph Lockwood

Hi Dror, yes I did. I filled out the form last Monday requesting delivery next Friday (16th November) as my partner can WFH to accept delivery. Did you not receive my response? Thanks! Steph

• Steph Lockwood
              Steph Lockwood has a new avatar
              Steph Lockwood
            • Faith Foster
                Faith Foster has a new avatar
                Faith Foster
              • Dror Steiner
                  Dror Steiner posted 1 images on Sophia Dequeker's wall
                • Dror Steiner
                    Dror Steiner posted on Sophia Dequeker's wall

Hi Sophia. Nice to see you on the website. BTY, your massge table just arrived!

• Sophia Dequeker
                      Sophia Dequeker has a new avatar
                      Sophia Dequeker
                    • Dror Steiner
                        Dror Steiner created a page Barnet Carers Centre in a topic Volunteering opportunities
                        Recruitment of Voluntary Therapists in Body Massage, Indian Head Massage and/or Reflexology   Barnet Carers Centre is a registered charity, established in 1996, that provides holistic support to all carers living or working within the Borough...
                      • Dror Steiner
                          Volunteer to give massage to staff members at the Children's Society.  Location: 21-23 Broadway, Stratford, E15 4BQ Our office is only 5 minute’s walk from Stratford underground station.  Contact: Amina Gahakwa, ​Admin Manager (Tues –...
                        • Dror Steiner
                            Dror Steiner uploaded the file light centre.png in a topic Volunteering opportunities
                          • Dror Steiner
                              Dror Steiner in a topic Volunteering opportunities

New volunteering client in West London.

Ingrid Lawson

07855 865 860

Location East Acton

Happy to travel for a massage to anywhere in west London

• Rachel Francis

Hi all,

I am a Bodyology 2009 graduate and am looking to polish my massage skills following an extended break. I would like to do some swaps in or around East London (I am based in Hackney near Broadway Market).

If you are interested, please take a look at my website and/or call me.

rachelfrancismassage.com

07934 322 288

Thanks

• Rachel Francis

Hi Victoria. I am a preganancy massage therapist. I Qualified from bodyology in 2009 and also used to support Dror teaching students. I have had an extended break and I am currently polishing my skills to get back into things. I am happy to do a discounted treatment at my home near Broadway Market. Or, alternatively, a swap if the treatment is for you and you are willing and able to treat at this point in your pregnancy. Please take a look at my website or feel free to give me a call.

rachelfrancismassage.com

07394 322 288

Thanks and I look forward to hearing from you.

• Victoria Harris
                                    Victoria Harris

Hi can anyone recommend a good pregnancy massage therapist? Cheers

• Rachel Francis
                                      By Rachel Francis

Hi Victoria. I am a preganancy massage therapist. I Qualified from bodyology in 2009 and also used to support Dror teaching students. I have had an extended break and I am currently polishing my skills to get back into things. I am happy to do a discounted treatment at my home near Broadway Market. Or, alternatively, a swap if the treatment is for you and you are willing and able to treat at this point in your pregnancy. Please take a look at my website or feel free to give me a call.

rachelfrancismassage.com

07394 322 288

Thanks and I look forward to hearing from you.

• Kiran Kalsi
                                      Kiran Kalsi posted 1 images in a topic Massage Equipment & buying/selling

Hi All,

I am selling my Porta Lite Massage Table bag. It's new. It came with the table I bought in August 2018. I ended up getting another case which has wheels.

Note: I am only selling the bag, no massage table. It has fastenings on either side to attach a shoulder strap, however the shoulder strap is not included.

Happy for you to collect from Slough, Berkshire or from the Bodyology Training Venue WC1E 7HY on the weekends that I'm there for the course.

£35.00 or nearest offer.

Any questions please let me know. :-)

kirandeep.kalsi@outlook.com

• Kiran Kalsi
                                        By Kiran Kalsi

Sold.

• Timea Szegedi
                                        Timea Szegedi has a new avatar
                                        Timea Szegedi

Featured Users