Comments on Wall post by Hanna

Hanna

Hi Dror

I'm going to find it really difficult to join in the evenings after work as i am on video calls all day, and my brain is not as receptive after a long day at work. Are we not able to stick to our weekend dates we have for our course and do a shorter day with you, ie 3 hours? not sure how everyone else would feel about this so wanted to put this out there.

look forward to hearing from you
hanna

• Indre
    By Indre

I’d be happy with that too!

• Dror Steiner
    By Dror Steiner

So weekends are better? Hm, interesting....How is it with others?

• Hanna
      By Hanna

Yes for me they are, but not every weekend. Just the weekends we have allotted for on this course. We could then set up separate revision groups outside of the course for those who want them. I know i am we are on lockdown but I do still have other commitments so for me id prefer a longer session on the days we have put by for the course than sporadic sessions. But thats just me and may be different for others.

thanks
      hanna

• Dror Steiner
      By Dror Steiner

I understand. its impractical to have such long webinars...Better short sessions. Still understand the needs to use normal courses dates, but it will be a combination of those. All the course material that we didn't cover yet in class will be done on a face to face fashion. The idea of the webinars so far is for revision and keep momentum, not to replace the teaching days.

• Chloe Rossi
    By Chloe Rossi

I'm ok with both. Week-ends may be nice indeed to do a longer call and maybe go deeper on each anatomy subject. Also work on the mock exams and do mock quizzes?

• Oksana Sologub
    By Oksana Sologub

Hi Dror, I am same as Hannah - working office hours and it's quite difficult to process the information so late in a day. I think if we had a few hours or longer, if needed on Saturday/Sunday, then that would be more effective and perhaps more productive for everyone.