Comments on Wall post by Dror Steiner

Dror Steiner

Hello, dear Fascia group member,

We are going to meet online this Wednesday at 7.30 PM for about 1.5 hours. The session will be primarily for Epidermis and Fascia groups and a few other guests.

I will email you tomorrow the link to our meeting. I will try to video the session for those who would not be able to attend.
Subject: muscular system.

We will start with a revision on what we have learnt so far in class.

Then, we will take a few important muscles and will learn about those in a lot more details such as:
Exact location
How to feel them?
Muscles action
Daily activity that affects them
The advice you can give to clients: stretching & strengthening
Common problems and pathologies

It's vital that I have your questions and learning requests now, so I can best prepare for the session. Add those as comments here.

Looking forward to meeting you on Wednesday!

• Catherine Howard-Schiff
    By Catherine Howard-Schiff

thank you Dror for the above. I'm sure this will be covered, but could we have a quick recap about flexion and extension especially on lower limbs. Many thanks

• Dror Steiner
    By Dror Steiner

Will do! Thank you, Catherine.

• Lorraine Rawson
    By Lorraine Rawson

Further to your above Dror, when you are covering each muscle could you show us how to cover them during massage showing us from attachment to attachment please? If you have an able volunteer in your household that is. Many thanks.

• Yusuf Chadun
    By Yusuf Chadun

Hi Dror, apolgies, I already have a regular Wednesday evening call in my diary from 7-9. Can you record the session please?