Bodyology Online Massage Courses

All levels online massage courses, webinars, topics and networking. Join the revolution.

Online Courses

• Holistic Massage Diploma Course (Level 4)

• Introduction to Massage 'Taster' course

This course is taking place in ...

• Deep Tissue Massage Course

This course is taking place in London, United Kingdom

Love massage? Subscribe to news, new course & meeting!

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consetetur sadipscing elitr, sed diam nonumy eirmod tempor invidunt ut labore et dolore magna aliquyam erat, sed diam voluptua. At vero eos et accusam et justo duo dolores et ea rebum. Stet clita kasd gubergren, no sea takimata sanctus est Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consetetur sadipscing elitr, sed diam nonumy eirmod tempor invidunt ut labore et dolore magna aliquyam erat, sed diam voluptua. At vero eos

Face To Face Courses

• Introduction to Massage Course

One-day courses for complete beginners. Learn to give an effective & relaxing massage Thinking of taking the professional diploma course? Take this course as a free taster Practical hands-on teaching approach

• Professional Massage Diploma Courses

Top quality diploma course teaching the ‘real thing’ of becoming a master professional therapist Highly accredited by the Massage Training Institute, insurances and more Help with finding your first job. Nine months, part-time

• Advanced Massage Courses

Top quality diploma course teaching the ‘real thing’ of becoming a master professional therapist Highly accredited by the Massage Training Institute, insurances and more Help with finding your first job. Nine months, part-time

• Jerome Price
      Jerome Price commented on Wall post by Dror Steiner

Hi Dror, I can do 17:15 if it’s free? Do we need to bring anything?

• Dror Steiner
        By Dror Steiner

Great! 17.15 is confirmed! No, you don't have to bring anything. I will email all details once have all clients. Thank you!

• Jerome Price
        Jerome Price liked comment by Araceli
      • Dror Steiner
          Dror Steiner commented on comment by Araceli

Great! confirmed. Thank you. more details tomorrow.

• Araceli
            Araceli commented on Wall post by Dror Steiner

Hi Dror! I would be free for the 16.00-16.45 slot if it's still available. Thanks!

• Dror Steiner
              By Dror Steiner

Great! confirmed. Thank you. more details tomorrow.

• Araceli
              By Araceli

Do we bring the £5 in cash? Thanks Dror :)

• Dror Steiner
              Dror Steiner commented on comment by Dror Steiner

Lots of more side lying technique. i am sure you can find one or few about lower limb draping
              https://www.youtube.com/c/BodyologyMassageSchool/search?query=side

• Jyotika Varsani

The page is under the course's files, under the heading massage Journal files, the next drop box is Reports, Consultation and More, when the link Sample folder with LOTS of massage reports is clicked an error code occurs 404, thanks

• Akiko Doran
                • Lorraine Rawson
                    Lorraine Rawson commented on comment by Dror Steiner

Let's hope so!
                    Dror would you have a link on draping for side lying for treating legs? Can only find draping for side lying for the upper body. this is something I need to work on so want to see if i am doing it right. Many thanks

• Lorraine Rawson
                      Lorraine Rawson commented on Wall post by Cristina Gri

Will us that are taking our exam this Friday see you Cristina?

• Dror Steiner
                        Dror Steiner commented on Wall post by Araceli

For a super ticklish client, work slow and deep! Don't move a lot. Nice and slow...

• Dror Steiner
                          Dror Steiner commented on Wall post by Dror Steiner

Will do soon!

• Dror Steiner
                            Dror Steiner commented on Wall post by Jyotika Varsani

can you let me know on which page on the Virtual Campus? i will fix it. Let me have the url. Thank you!

• Dror Steiner
                              Dror Steiner commented on Wall post by Cristina Gri

Thank you Cris. I think that the examiners need a good luck, not our students. Rock them!

• Lorraine Rawson
                                By Lorraine Rawson

Let's hope so!
                                Dror would you have a link on draping for side lying for treating legs? Can only find draping for side lying for the upper body. this is something I need to work on so want to see if i am doing it right. Many thanks

• Dror Steiner
                                By Dror Steiner

Lots of more side lying technique. i am sure you can find one or few about lower limb draping
                                https://www.youtube.com/c/BodyologyMassageSchool/search?query=side

• Lorraine Rawson
                                By Lorraine Rawson

Thank you Dror.

• Anna Sikora
                                Anna Sikora commented on Wall post by Dror Steiner

Hi Dror, I love to learn how to massage and practice :)
                                Thank you!
                                When will we get the pdf Anatomy and Pathology book?

• Araceli
                                • Araceli
                                    Araceli liked comment by Anna Sikora

Featured Users