Bodyology Online Massage Courses

All levels online massage courses, webinars, topics and networking. Join the revolution.

Online Courses

• Holistic Massage Diploma Course (Level 4)

• Introduction to Massage 'Taster' course

This course is taking place in ...

• Deep Tissue Massage Course

This course is taking place in London, United Kingdom

Love massage? Subscribe to news, new course & meeting!

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consetetur sadipscing elitr, sed diam nonumy eirmod tempor invidunt ut labore et dolore magna aliquyam erat, sed diam voluptua. At vero eos et accusam et justo duo dolores et ea rebum. Stet clita kasd gubergren, no sea takimata sanctus est Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consetetur sadipscing elitr, sed diam nonumy eirmod tempor invidunt ut labore et dolore magna aliquyam erat, sed diam voluptua. At vero eos

Face To Face Courses

• Introduction to Massage Course

One-day courses for complete beginners. Learn to give an effective & relaxing massage Thinking of taking the professional diploma course? Take this course as a free taster Practical hands-on teaching approach

• Professional Massage Diploma Courses

Top quality diploma course teaching the ‘real thing’ of becoming a master professional therapist Highly accredited by the Massage Training Institute, insurances and more Help with finding your first job. Nine months, part-time

• Advanced Massage Courses

Top quality diploma course teaching the ‘real thing’ of becoming a master professional therapist Highly accredited by the Massage Training Institute, insurances and more Help with finding your first job. Nine months, part-time

• Dror Steiner
      Dror Steiner commented on Wall post by Jyotika Varsani

Bodyology took a similar research with the same scientist. have a look here

https://workdrive.zohoexternal.com/file/msfosa3cd21b3332a4af2a10c009c441d78b0

• Anna Sikora
        Anna Sikora commented on comment by Helen Shergold

Thank you Dror, it was great to see you all!

• Dror Steiner
          Dror Steiner commented on comment by Helen Shergold

I will send an email with all details today! Was great to see all of you!!

• Helen Shergold
            Helen Shergold commented on Wall post by Dror Steiner

Hi Dror, Can you confirm the email address to send our homework too? Many thanks for today, my friend really enjoyed it too!

• Dror Steiner
              By Dror Steiner

I will send an email with all details today! Was great to see all of you!!

• Anna Sikora
              By Anna Sikora

Thank you Dror, it was great to see you all!

• Araceli
              Araceli has a new avatar
              Araceli
            • Anna Sikora
                Anna Sikora commented on Wall post by Dror Steiner

Thank you Dror, see you all tomorrow!

• Hannah Oliver
                  Hannah Oliver commented on Wall post by Dror Steiner

Thank you for offering to run this extra session for us! See you tomorrow.

• Jerome Price
                    Jerome Price commented on Wall post by Dror Steiner

I won’t have a body to practice on I’m afraid Dror.

• Amanda Kelly
                      Amanda Kelly commented on Wall post by Dror Steiner

Good Afternoon Dror, this sounds good (and funny!). I'm all in!

• Araceli
                        Araceli commented on Wall post by Dror Steiner

Happy New Year to all :)
                        Thank you for the update Dror and well done on the results!
                        Looking forward to seeing each other soon and sending lots of positive energy :)

• Beatrice Warren
                          Beatrice Warren commented on Wall post by Dror Steiner

Happy new year Dror, Vera and all you beautiful people.

Shame we can't meet up and we shall not be defeated.

Thank you for your continued support and well done to the previous year group. See you all real soon virtually or face to face

• Vivian Malala
                            Vivian Malala commented on Wall post by Dror Steiner

Thank you Dror for the update. Happy new year everyone

• Anna Sikora
                              Anna Sikora commented on Wall post by Dror Steiner

Thank you Dror, Happy New Year! Congratulation on the results! I hope we will be next group who can repeat those great results:), I am really sorry to hear we won't be able to meet up soon. Hopefully that won't last long. Looking forward to hear form you, take care. Happy New Year to everyone!!!

• Hannah Oliver
                                Hannah Oliver commented on Wall post by Dror Steiner

Thanks for the update Dror, and congratulations on the good results! Thanks also for thinking about the best way forward. It's a shame we can't meet this weekend but I'm hopefully it will just be a fairly short interruption... we will see I guess! Happy new year to you. Hannah

• Inderjit Singh Ruprai
                                • Anna Sikora
                                    Anna Sikora commented on comment by Anna Sikora

thank you Dror :)

• Anna Sikora
                                    • Dror Steiner
                                        Dror Steiner commented on comment by Anna Sikora

Sorry, its 2 hours, not 2 treatments. All instructions are in the massage jourjnal.

• Anna Sikora
                                          Anna Sikora commented on Wall post by Anna Sikora

Thank you Dror
                                          I have read Massage Journal instructions. My Chiropractic sessions are only 15-30min max each, is that means I can include still only 2 treatments?

When I try to send a massage to person from my group there is a note coming it can't be send beacuse of privacy reasons. Thank you for checking.

• Dror Steiner
                                            By Dror Steiner

Sorry, its 2 hours, not 2 treatments. All instructions are in the massage jourjnal.

• Anna Sikora
                                            By Anna Sikora

thank you Dror :)

Featured Users