Bodyology Online Massage Courses

All levels online massage courses, webinars, topics and networking. Join the revolution.

Online Courses

• Holistic Massage Diploma Course (Level 4)

• Introduction to Massage 'Taster' course

This course is taking place in ...

• Deep Tissue Massage Course

This course is taking place in London, United Kingdom

Love massage? Subscribe to news, new course & meeting!

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consetetur sadipscing elitr, sed diam nonumy eirmod tempor invidunt ut labore et dolore magna aliquyam erat, sed diam voluptua. At vero eos et accusam et justo duo dolores et ea rebum. Stet clita kasd gubergren, no sea takimata sanctus est Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consetetur sadipscing elitr, sed diam nonumy eirmod tempor invidunt ut labore et dolore magna aliquyam erat, sed diam voluptua. At vero eos

Face To Face Courses

• Introduction to Massage Course

One-day courses for complete beginners. Learn to give an effective & relaxing massage Thinking of taking the professional diploma course? Take this course as a free taster Practical hands-on teaching approach

• Professional Massage Diploma Courses

Top quality diploma course teaching the ‘real thing’ of becoming a master professional therapist Highly accredited by the Massage Training Institute, insurances and more Help with finding your first job. Nine months, part-time

• Advanced Massage Courses

Top quality diploma course teaching the ‘real thing’ of becoming a master professional therapist Highly accredited by the Massage Training Institute, insurances and more Help with finding your first job. Nine months, part-time

• Nicky R
      Nicky R joined the topic Jobs for Bodyology graduates
    • Dror Steiner
        Dror Steiner commented on Wall post by Fran H

Ah, Fran. Now I can see the connection. She is dancing beautifully. Ispiration!

• Dror Steiner
          Dror Steiner commented on Wall post by evita katsifi

Hello Evita. Yes! It was great fun, and more to come! I feel that you are right. This kind of music is better suited for the therapists, not for clients. These kind of kinds of music just help therapists to let go, to be more artistic, to get out of the frame of 'whats allowe'. Yet, during the massage session with clients, I don't think its a good idea to put this kind of music to clients. Alothough, I have some clients who like even more energetic music....

• evita katsifi
          • Emma Brett
              Emma Brett commented on comment by Dror Steiner

Great thank you!

• Emma Brett
              • Dror Steiner
                  Dror Steiner commented on Wall post by Emma Brett

Hi Emma,
                  I will have oil and pencil case.
                  In terms of Covid: I have ask your clients to let me know if they have any symptoms of flu.
                  All you need to do during the exam, is just to ask them if they have any flu symptoms since they have booked the session.

• Emma Brett
                    By Emma Brett

Great thank you!

• Olga Tomilo
                    Olga Tomilo liked Wall post by Fran H
                  • Aubrielle Sanderson

New research into essay writing methodologies constantly reshapes our understanding. It sheds light on evolving trends, effective approaches, and innovative techniques, offering students updated strategies. Embracing new findings fosters improved writing skills, enriches content, and enhances the overall quality of academic essays.

• evita katsifi
                        evita katsifi commented on comment by Dror Steiner

yes thank you

• Dror Steiner
                          Dror Steiner commented on Wall post by Richard Laugher

Hello Richard,
                          The calendar has all the times, just click on each event and you will see the whole details of each class.
                          Tomorrow's webinar is 10.00am to 14.00 pm
                          See you tomorrow!

• evita katsifi
                            By evita katsifi

yes thank you

• Dror Steiner

HI Evita,
                            Yes, you can do it.
                            The minimum you need to do it 10 clients. As you need to do 50 sessions, the AVERAGE treatment for each client is 4 or 5.
                            But you can give some clients more treatments then 4 or 5. Up to you.
                            Is that clear?
                            Best Dror

• Dror Steiner
                              Dror Steiner commented on comment by evita katsifi

Good question, actually very important question. What will make clients coming back to you is not that you know more techniques, but the QUALITY of the massage techniques you give. This is vital to remember every time you give massage. Quality, quality, quality and quality...

• evita katsifi
                                evita katsifi commented on Wall post by evita katsifi

Hi Dror et al,
                                Thank you for the response.
                                It makes sense and this is what i need to focus... forget overthinking and just connect to the body and muscles and let me go with the musicality of the movements.
                                As you said, I asked my client regarding repetition and she admitted that could have stayed receiving massage for another 2hours!
                                And this was very nice to hear...
                                But from the other hand... what will differentiate us from others and make clients to come again and again back to us... :)
                                e.

• Dror Steiner
                                  By Dror Steiner

Good question, actually very important question. What will make clients coming back to you is not that you know more techniques, but the QUALITY of the massage techniques you give. This is vital to remember every time you give massage. Quality, quality, quality and quality...

• Dror Steiner

Hello Evita,
                                  Thank you for your question. It a question that many students have asked me during the years.
                                  First, I would like to say that usually students like you, who GIVE massage, most of the time feel bored, lost and that they need 'more movements'.
                                  On the other side, people who RECEIVE massage, don't mind repetition. They love slow, repetitive strokes.
                                  So, the problem is not with the massage, but with us, the therapist.
                                  The problem is in the way we think: Our thoughts are fast and progressive. Once we think something, we move on to the next 'thing'. In massage its different. In massage, we need slow down and move from the speed of 'thinking' to the speed of 'being'. And its difficult. So, we (the therapist) odd.

One more thing: it might be that you need more 'massage movements'. However, I would like you to also focus the improvement on the QUALITY of the massage: slow, well connected, responding to the client, musicality, connect movements together, use your body correctly, feel what happen to your client and more.

It will be nice to see what other students in the group feel about this subject so please join the conversation!!

• evita katsifi
                                    evita katsifi commented on Wall post by evita katsifi

Thank you!

Featured Users