Comments on Wall post by Dror Steiner

Dror Steiner

Dear all, you have probably heard the news about the national lockdown. Yes, it will be hard but we are going to make it through even stronger!
2 things to consider:
1. During the lockdown, there will be no face to face learning. I will do some planning tomorrow for a new schedule.
Basically, I need to balance between two approaches:
a. stop now all face to face learning and resume it later.
b. convert some face to face to online learning to 'keep momentum'.
I would need to think deep and long to come up with some planning. More about it tomorrow.

2. Keep giving massage at home: I will send a questionnaire to all of you tomorrow so I could know what is the situation with each one of you.

It is important to keep in touch.

Covid-19 does not have a phone number but we have! Keep encouraging each other, check on each other, this is the only way to keep sane, keep improving...

The good news is that the previous diploma two groups, who have just passed their final exams, had better results in all our history. You are in safe hands & we are going to be with you in the ups and downs of it all.
Best
Dror & Vera

• Hannah Oliver
    By Hannah Oliver

Thanks for the update Dror, and congratulations on the good results! Thanks also for thinking about the best way forward. It's a shame we can't meet this weekend but I'm hopefully it will just be a fairly short interruption... we will see I guess! Happy new year to you. Hannah

• Anna Sikora
    By Anna Sikora

Thank you Dror, Happy New Year! Congratulation on the results! I hope we will be next group who can repeat those great results:), I am really sorry to hear we won't be able to meet up soon. Hopefully that won't last long. Looking forward to hear form you, take care. Happy New Year to everyone!!!

• Vivian Malala
    By Vivian Malala

Thank you Dror for the update. Happy new year everyone

• Beatrice Warren
    By Beatrice Warren

Happy new year Dror, Vera and all you beautiful people.

Shame we can't meet up and we shall not be defeated.

Thank you for your continued support and well done to the previous year group. See you all real soon virtually or face to face

• Araceli
    By Araceli

Happy New Year to all :)
    Thank you for the update Dror and well done on the results!
    Looking forward to seeing each other soon and sending lots of positive energy :)