Comments on Wall post by Vivian Malala

Vivian Malala

Hi Dror and everyone! I haven't been able to practice any massage on anyone yet as my husband has taken this very serious and asked I should email my request, overall I did manage to secure a booking massage with him. I just have a question dror when do you give up on a client when pursuing them? I mean how many times does one need to follow up on a client then give up. when do you say that's enough follow ups and let it go without feeling like you are failing in pursuation and when does it feel like trying to sell your work or your skills short? I will definitely update on how it goes, although I can't really say I have more people to perform the massage on.

• Dror Steiner
    By Dror Steiner

Hello! Seemed like you have difficult start...Soon lockdown ends & you will have more volunteers. There is much to say about your question: how long to pursue a client before giving up. I would like to answer it for you, a student that just started the course.
    I think its important to choose volunteers that are supportive of you!
    It can be pretty bad having clients who are too hard to please. Some people, massage is just not their thing. Lets find those who need massage and love it...

• Dror Steiner
      By Dror Steiner

And I think that one of the course goal Vivian, is to make your husband to someone who LOVE massage. How about that?