Comments on Wall post by Hanna

Hanna

Hi dror, hope all is well with you. It would be great to get an update from you on the course and what the plan is for the diploma. Appreciate that there are some uncertainties at the moment but would be good to understand a plan in any case.

Thanks
Hanna

• Dror Steiner
    By Dror Steiner

Hello Hanna, hope you well. Sorry it took me that long to respond to your message. I will send an update to all students. Generally, there are two 'lines' or regulation, and they are both linked: the government and the Massage Training Institute.
    For Bodyolgoy to open, the following needs to happen:
    - government scrap the 2 meters distance.
    - government & MTI will allow schools such as Bodyolgoy to reopen and practice massage. This will happen with special causes and procedures.

I will send my plan later in the afternoon.
    I was unwell for some time (non Covid-19 related) but back into full swing.
    Best
    Dror

• Hanna
      By Hanna

Hi dror, glad to hear you are well. Was worried given the current situation. Also sorry to hear you were unwell. Look forward to receiving your email x

• Dror Steiner
      By Dror Steiner

Thank you! How are you? I have got few worried emails. Sorry! All is well. Look forward for some new webinars and...the real thing: meeting and finishing this course so you can help so many stressed out people and give them to confident of human touch!