Comments on Wall post by Chloe Rossi

Chloe Rossi

Hi Dror,
For homework 2, in the Pathologies section, when it is asked "Write about your massage recommendations for clients who suffer mild symptoms of the pathology ". Is the answer based on what is on the book or are we supposed to suggest strokes that we have seen in class?
Thanks!
ChloƩ

• Dror Steiner
    By Dror Steiner

Hi Chloe, the answer is based on the book. I know that we didn't learn some of the techniques in the book. But it will be impossible to give your massage recommendation now only based on the techniques that we learn, and every weekend to update the massage recommendation with the new techniques.
    This way we are clear and simple.
    Is this ok?

• Chloe Rossi
    By Chloe Rossi

Yes, perfect! Thank you

• Oksana Sologub
    By Oksana Sologub

Hi Dror,

I have a quick question about the situation my friend is having as I am not too sure if I am allowed to massage her back at all. 

Basically my friend is suffering from the big lower back pain and when she did the back x ray, her doctor confirmed that she is having a PSOAS Syndrome (her right side muscle is ripped). I read about this Psoas syndrome thing, however I am still not too sure if the lower part of the back could be massaged even gently without applying any pressure?  

Thanks,

Oksana