Comments on Wall post by Dror Steiner

Dror Steiner

manage thearpy at Sadhana Yoga and Wellbeing in Dalston. I am contacting you because we are currently looking for self-employed therapists to rent out our beautiful therapy rooms. Just to briefly explain how we operate; we have 4 therapy rooms available to rent at a rate of £150/month for a minimum of one 5hr slot per week.

We have a range of therapists offering wellbeing-based services and all therapists work independently, they manage their bookings and take payments directly from clients.

It is purely a room rental we offer, however we do promote all therapists via our website and social media, and we will create a poster to be put up in the studio so that our large community of students are aware of who you are and what you offer. We will also pass on any booking enquiries we get online or via the studio.

If you could share this information along with the attached pdf to your students I would be very grateful.

I look forward to hearing from you,

Mandy

Best Wishes
The Sadhana Family
therapy@sadhana-wellbeing.com

• Katya Maass
    By Katya Maass

Hello just wanted to let therapists know the rooms are very cramped not suitable for a tall therapist. The towels they provide a small bath sheets - however there is a community there they put your information up. It's clean - but not quiet! Weight lifting yoga is loud!