Comments on Wall post by Ikeraam Gooding

Ikeraam Gooding

Hi Everyone,
I am a 2018/19 Bodyology student looking for a massage exchange (swap) and or practice client to gather my accumalitive practical hours as part of my qualification. This massage is in exchange for your valuable feedback.
I am located 5min walk from Kings Cross, station and can host in a clean, safe relaxing environment. Available Mondays to Thursdays between 10:30am and 3pm. Email: lottering.ikeraam@gmail.com OR contact: 07949634665 for further details and or to confirm an appointment. Looking forward to hearing from you soon!

• Sam Young
    By Sam Young

Hi Ikeraam, this is has been crazy but I am mostly free on Wednesday's from 1 pm and I am happy to travel to Kings Cross.
    Let me know about next week, please.
    Have a good evening.

• Linda Thomas
      By Linda Thomas

Hey Sam still available on Wednesday, im in the SE London, Crystal Palace side , care to do an exchange?

• Ikeraam Gooding
      By Ikeraam Gooding

Hi Sam I can do between 2pm and 4-30pm on Wednesday 19th or alternatively next Wednesday 26th any time between 11am to 4pm. Message me on 07949634665 on which will work for you and I will then send you my address. Looking forward to hear from you soon.

• Sam Young
      By Sam Young

Hi Linda,
      Thank you for the message. Apologise for the late reply but I have extremely unwell and needed rest so haven't done much at all. I am on the recovery and would like to get straight back in. So, if you are around this week at all let me know as I would be happy to exchange.

• Sam Young
      By Sam Young

Hi Ikeraam,
      Apologise, for not getting to you sooner but I have been extremely unwell and needed rest. I am on the recovery and want to get straight back in. If you are around next week let me know would be happy to exchange.
      Thanks

• Ikeraam Gooding
      By Ikeraam Gooding

Sorry to hear this and seems like you well on your way to full recovery. I have not been online for a while otherwise I would have responded sooner. I’m available Monday to Friday 10am to 5pm and weekends may require more planning. Message me on 07949634665 which will work for you?

• Louise Horsfield
    By Louise Horsfield

Hi Ikeraam,

Thanks for your message.

have sent you a text message.

Louise