Comments on Wall post by Dror Steiner

Dror Steiner

Dear all,
Another volunteering opportunity that landed on my desk..
Best,
Dror

+++++++++++++++++++++++++

Hello Bodyology,
On behalf of Refuge, I am looking to recruit volunteer massage therapists to give post-race massages to our runners at our post-race reception for the London Marathon at Opal Bar in Embankment, on the 23rd of April.

Refuge is a charity which is committed to a world where domestic violence is not tolerated and where women and children can live in safety. We support over 4,500 women and children on any given day, aiming to empower them to rebuild their lives, free from violence and fear. We provide a range of life-saving and life-changing services, and a voice for the voiceless.

If you know anyone who might be available to support our fantastic team of runners who have raised money to help us continue to provide our services, please do email us at events@refuge.org.uk for more details. Kind Regards, Sarah Gulamhusein
events@refuge.org.uk

• Soraya Mattis
    By Soraya Mattis

Hey Dror, I have been in contact with Sarah and she is more than happy for me to attend the event - but considering my student status she has asked that a tutor come along. Will you be attending? Thanks.

• Dror Steiner
    By Dror Steiner

I am not sure. Potentially yes.... I will send Sarah an email.

• Dror Steiner
    By Dror Steiner

Hi guys, all is sorted. just talked to Imogen Richardson from Refuge and you can attend this event with you students insurance!! Let me know how you getting on with. Best, Dror

• Blanche Brewer
    By Blanche Brewer

Hello all, I am interested in doing this and have emailed Refuge to ask where they will be based on marathon day and if they provide massage tables. If we have to bring along our own tables I have asked if they can help with transport or expenses to cover a taxi. Will keep you posted. B.