‘BETTER BACK’ MASSAGE COURSE
One-day course, suitable for:
• Massage & body therapists who want to improve their professional services for clients suffering from back pain
• Those who took the Introduction course with Bodyology & want to learn more about massage & help family/friends with a backache
Most of the day will be spent giving & receiving massage, so prepare your hands!
This one-day course counts towards your Continual Professional Development (CPD)
Instead of teaching you only a list of new techniques, the emphasis on this course is teaching you how to blend those techniques into an effective treatment that can help your clients back problems.
7 BENEFITS TAKING THIS COURSE
• Learn new massage techniques & skills
• Learn which exercise and advice to give clients
• Improve your clients’ assessment
• Learn how to ‘tailor’ your treatment to clients coming with different problems
• Improve marketing your clinic & services
• Back pain is epidemic: many massage clients will need your treatment
• This course is taught by Dror Steiner, Osteopath, with 20 years + experience
COURSES FILL UP QUICKLY
4th May 2019
( courses are 10AM-6PM)
WHAT TO EXPECT ON THE COURSE?
This practical one-day course includes mostly massage practice with a minimal amount of theory.
Unlike most other massage courses (which teach only massage techniques), Bodyology teaches a much broader range of skills that include:
– consultation & assessment
– understand how the world we leave predispose back pain & how to minimise the problem
– how to ‘tailor’ massage to your clients
– massage techniques & skills
– advice and aftercare you can give your clients
This approach helps students to deliver a much better & effective massage treatment that your clients will love.
• Why is back pain so common in our society? Different causes for back pain
• Advance anatomy, physiology and pathology of the back and rib cage
• Assessing clients with back pain: consultation, observation and postural analysis
• How to ‘tailor’ a treatment to each client
• Massage techniques such as side-lying, positional release, deep tissue, stretches and oscillation
• Advice and exercise to give clients
• How to market your skills