MASSAGE COURSES ACCREDITATION
WHAT IS ACCREDITATION?
Accreditation processe is where a public or government organisation:
• Set a minimum requirements schools need to teach
• Monitor schools and tutors quality
• Set the final exams and examine students
WHY ACCREDITATION MATTERS?
• It assures you that the school’s standards is reasonable.
• Once pass the exams, the qualification (such as diploma) will allow you to work as a massage therapist
ARE ALL ACCREDITATION ARE EQUAL?
No! Surprisingly, some accreditation has mediocre standards allowing you to pass the exams, but don’t prepare you well to become a therapist.
Some accreditation, for example, teaches you only one massage routine to repeat for every client, not giving you the skills to treat clients individually.
Also, accreditations set only the minimum level needed, not nearly enough to make you stand high above other therapists. Some accreditation teaches you only a narrow range of subjects. And some simply teaches you to only to ‘pass the exams’.
Bodyology evaluates all the UK accreditations and found the best one- the Massage Training Institute (MTI)
• Gives you a massage licence exemptions from almost all UK councils
• Complies with the National Occupational Standards
• Allows you to register with the CNHC, ACTH, and other professional therapist associations. The main reasons we chose these qualifications are…That’s a subject for a chat over a cup of coffee. If you are interested to hear more about it and our courses, let’s meet!