MASSAGE THERAPY COURSES ACCREDITATION
WHAT IS ACCREDITATION?
• Sets minimum requirements that schools must teach.
• Monitors the quality of schools and tutors.
• Writes the final exams and
WHY ACCREDITATION MATTERS
• It assures you that the school’s and tutors’ standards are reasonable.
• Once you have passed the exams, your qualifications (such as a diploma) will allow you to work as a
ARE ALL ACCREDITATIONS EQUAL?
No! Surprisingly, some accreditation has mediocre standards allowing you to pass the
Some accreditation, for example, teaches you only ONE MASSAGE ROUTINE to repeat for every client, not giving you the skills to tailor your treatment for
Also, accreditations set only the minimum level needed, not nearly enough to make you stand high above other therapists.
Bodyology evaluates all the UK accreditations to find the best one . . . but actually we found the best TWO. Yes, Bodyology is one of the only UK schools to carry dual accreditation. These accreditations will assure you a full recognition throughout the UK, and in most countries around the world.
Our diploma course is superbly recognised by:
The Federation of Holistic Therapy (FHT), the most recognised massage qualification in the UK.
Level 3 NVQ (National Vocational Qualification).
The Massage Training Institute (MTI), the most extensive, highest quality course in the UK.
Level 4 NVQ.
BOTH BODYOLOGY ACCREDITATIONS:
- Are recognised by most complementary medical insurances such as Balenes and Westminster Indemnity.
- Give you a massage licence exemption from almost all UK councils.
- Comply with the National Occupational Standards.
- Allow you to register with the CNHC, FHT, ACTH, MTI and other professional therapist associations.
The main reasons we chose these qualifications are . . . that’s a subject for a chat over a cup of coffee. If you are interested in hearing more about this and our courses, let’s meet!
WHICH ACCREDITATION TO CHOOSE?
Good question! Without knowing more about you and your circumstances (such as your level of English, pre-vious education and future plans) it is difficult to advise you. We offer a free advisory meeting with a tutor so we can learn more about you and give you the right advice. The final decision about which accreditation you choose will be taken during the course.
Does it matter which accreditation from the two Bodyology offers you choose?
Yes, but not much. Both accreditations will open the doors to all working opportunities. There is a difference in the examinations, and a slight difference in what you want to do with your career.
Is only the accreditation important in choosing a massage school and course?
No! Accreditation sets only the minimum requirement. You need a balance between a recognized accreditation that will open doors for you and a great course that will give you all the knowledge and skills you need.
Also, each school has a different ethos, a different way of teaching and different tutors, and that makes a big difference. So we highly recommend you come and meet us.