More than 90% of all adults suffer from back pain at some point in their lives. Recent research has proven that massage from an experienced therapist can help1. Even the NHS now offers massage as an accepted treatment2.
Bodyology massage training courses offer a rich and active learning experience which will teach you not only superb techniques but also a great deal more.
21st Jan 2012 (9:30AM-6PM)
£75 if paid in full 30 days in advance
Or 10% off when booking 2 or more students
The course includes:
- Why back pain is so common
- Anatomy, physiology and pathologies relating to the back
- Psychological factors in back pain
- Supervised ᾿hands-on’ advanced massage techniques including deep tissue, myo-fascial, neuro-muscular, strain/counter-strain and other techniques.
- After-care and exercises to give to your clients
To start the enrolment processon massage training courses, please fill in the online enrolment form below.