Why so many clients are suffering from back aches & pains? How can you help while developing your knowledge & practice?
This course will give you new insights into the problems your clients face and the solutions massage therapy can offer.
Most advance massage courses concentrate in teaching graduates new techniques.
This course takes a different approach of helping you by improving in every step of your massage treatment from the consultation & assessment, through massage techniques and any advice & exercise you can give your clients.
This approach will help you to deliver a much better & effective massage treatment.
You will learn:
• What are the different tissues that can cause back pain and how to 'tailor' a treatment to each one of them
• Advance anatomy, physiology and pathology of the spine and other areas
• How, through the consultation and assessing your clients, you can know which tissues are causing the problem
• Why back pain is so common in our society? What kind of advice and exercise can you give to your clients?
• Improve your techniques treating back pain such as side-lying, positional release, advanced deep tissue, oscillation and more
This one-day course counts towards your Continual Professional Development (CPD) and can be taken only by qualified therapists.
27th April 2014 (10am-6pm)
Course Fees (2014)
£95 if paid in full 30 days in advance